It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
COD4 Pure Skillz Cage Sign UPs!! 
Author Message
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 am
Posts: 3695
Post Re: COD4 Pure Skillz Cage Sign UPs!!
English wrote:
only 9....guess shaggi doesnt want to challenge for the title..lol

closing in a few days.


8-) I'm Game!

(Havn't logged in in a while lol)

_________________
Image


ShaggiApple wrote:
You may not last long in the games

ImThePGtipsy wrote:
Reckon i can keep pace with my twin ;)

targetrein2 wrote:
but can you keep pace with your twin's twin and your twin?
:violence-uzi:


Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 am
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: COD4 Pure Skillz Cage Sign UPs!!
ShaggiApple wrote:
English wrote:
only 9....guess shaggi doesnt want to challenge for the title..lol

closing in a few days.


8-) I'm Game!

(Havn't logged in in a while lol)

I say he must face the chicken first round


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 am
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 am
Posts: 3695
Post Re: COD4 Pure Skillz Cage Sign UPs!!
julesvega wrote:
ShaggiApple wrote:
English wrote:
only 9....guess shaggi doesnt want to challenge for the title..lol

closing in a few days.


8-) I'm Game!

(Havn't logged in in a while lol)

I say he must face the chicken first round


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


If that chicken is Toon, then sounds like a deal :happy-partydance:

_________________
Image


ShaggiApple wrote:
You may not last long in the games

ImThePGtipsy wrote:
Reckon i can keep pace with my twin ;)

targetrein2 wrote:
but can you keep pace with your twin's twin and your twin?
:violence-uzi:


Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:00 pm
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:31 am
Posts: 1670
Location: If I'm not a home I'm at yo momma's house!
Post Re: COD4 Pure Skillz Cage Sign UPs!!
If that chicken is Toon, it's a gay chicken... and bald... :obscene-buttred:

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.