It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Any thoughts on Rainbow Six: Siege? 
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: Any thoughts on Rainbow Six: Siege?
tomahawk_k wrote:
Just got an email with a division beta code due to my preorder. I had no idea that was a thing!
If my postman is on form today then i should be in this later tonight

Sent from my HTC One M8

Let's hope his wife treated him well last night and he has his happy stroll on. I'll be on in 4 hours :happy-partydance:

Also, i thought the beta was XBO exclusive?

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:18 pm
Banned

PSN ID: tomahawk_k
https://youtu.be/CXN5LaGLxU4

Sent from my HTC One M8

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 pm
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
Ooh, now that would be a good friday night game for us!!

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Corporal

PSN ID: Anttras
So i have never been on the fence with a game as much as I am on this one. I am hearing total mixed reviews. Some people are saying its the most realistic FPS they've every played, other people are saying its the most boring FPS they have ever played. What I am gathering is either you are going to really like it or really hate it.

So my wonderful homies........ What am I missing here? I guess what would help is what is the main difference between this game and other FPS's the Clan has played. (Yes I did go through the posts but still want your guys input)

Anttras out.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:55 pm
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Anttras wrote:
So i have never been on the fence with a game as much as I am on this one. I am hearing total mixed reviews. Some people are saying its the most realistic FPS they've every played, other people are saying its the most boring FPS they have ever played. What I am gathering is either you are going to really like it or really hate it.

So my wonderful homies........ What am I missing here? I guess what would help is what is the main difference between this game and other FPS's the Clan has played. (Yes I did go through the posts but still want your guys input)

Anttras out.

Ok so no doubt a bit slower than other FPS' that I'm familiar with especially when compared with games line BF4. But, in a way, that's one thing I like. That's also the contrast between the two. Bf4 your at war, whereas with R6S your raiding a house or a bank. So when I say i like the slower pace it's because of the scenarios. tje scenarios are fun and something different and may be why it's enjoyable.

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 pm
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: felipeck21
I'd second that statement sensi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:33 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
Anttras wrote:

Anttras out.

Ok so no doubt a bit slower than other FPS' that I'm familiar with especially when compared with games line BF4. But, in a way, that's one thing I like. That's also the contrast between the two. Bf4 your at war, whereas with R6S your raiding a house or a bank. So when I say i like the slower pace it's because of the scenarios. tje scenarios are fun and something different and may be why it's enjoyable.
BF4 & RB6 are my go too shooters right now.

BF4 for the all out carnage & epic gameplay.

RB6 for that slower paced but far more tactical gameplay.

Both fantastic clan games imo.

I would like to think we can work these two games alongside one another to get back our overall activity & participation.

Would be an excellent step forward into 2016......then we see where that takes us.

Toon

Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:13 am
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: felipeck21
ToonTonic wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
Anttras wrote:

Anttras out.

I would like to think we can work these two games alongside one another to get back our overall activity & participation.

Would be an excellent step forward into 2016......then we see where that takes us.

Toon

Toon what about The Division? I hear that it may indeed be a competitive shooter as well. Not sure exactly how but thats going to be a good one.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:24 pm
Leadership_

felipeck21 wrote:
ToonTonic wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
[quote="Anttras"]So i have never been on the fence with a game as much as I am on this one. I am hearing total mixed reviews. Some people are saying its the most realistic FPS they've every played, other people are saying its the most boring FPS they have ever played. What I am gathering is either you are going to really like it or really hate it.

Anttras out.

Toon

Toon what about The Division? I hear that it may indeed be a competitive shooter as well. Not sure exactly how but thats going to be a good one.[/quote]yeah Division is a game we all have eyes on....none of us are quite sure how it's all works 100% yet tho.

Toon

Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:43 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: ThePGtipsy
I have just brought this :)

Tipsy

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:18 pm
Leadership_

ThePGtipsy wrote:
I have just brought this :)

Tipsy
The 55's just get stronger & stronger on RB6 :)

Toon

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
Me too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11