It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Gamebattles Team Assignments 
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: felipeck21
Post Gamebattles Team Assignments
Hey Guys,

So I have been thinking since RB6:Siege is very limited for spots, we should create 2 divisions so that we have an EU and a NA team. I think it would be helpful since spots wouldn't be so hard to come by. Also it could enhance internal scrims since wagers can be placed to make things interesting.

Thoughts?

Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:41 pm
Banned

PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Gamebattles Team Assignments
For internal and friendly skrims we should mix teams but for competitive we should definitely have eu and us teams

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:56 pm
Banned

PSN ID: anguslawrence97
No.. Prefer mixed squads as it's nice to play with everyone. What's wrong with simply making a new team from same group?

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:00 pm
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: felipeck21
anguslawrence97 wrote:
No.. Prefer mixed squads as it's nice to play with everyone. What's wrong with simply making a new team from same group?

The reason I brought this up is they way that things are shaking out to be is that all game are first come first serve, but since we are in all different timezone it puts people at a disadvantage for sign ups.

Some of you may know that i competed professionally in Rainbow Vegas. I have also competed not professionally but ranked in several other games. Teams that succeed are the ones that stay consistent. The reason for that each player has a different play style, you need to know what your teammate is going to do without vocalizing it at times. If the teams continuously change and you will never get a accustomed to your teammates and that will cause you to lose matches. Playing scrims or internal matches that is fine, but its not good if they are in gamebattles, you never want more than 1 alternate filling in since the team dynamics can change.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:19 pm
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
felipeck21 wrote:
The reason I brought this up is they way that things are shaking out to be is that all game are first come first serve, but since we are in all different timezone it puts people at a disadvantage for sign ups.

I think there are other / better ways to make sure everyone gets a shot at playing friendly scrims. I could try setting up 2 scrims per week, with a max attendance of 1 per week per 55, or we could take training attendance into account. I'd like to be able to play with us and eu 55s whilst playing a scrim.

Making set squads for MLG is something else though and its something we should definitely look into. Please keep in mind we only just started venturing into competitive play when it comes to RB6 so lets give ourselves time to set things up correctly.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:46 pm
Banned

felipeck21 wrote:
anguslawrence97 wrote:

I see your point, but remember that myself, sensi, tommy, were all UK (well sensi's a dirty frenchy) and the match would start at 12am for us. its 7pm for you (in washington). so you cant really say it gives a disadvantage for sign ups

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:08 pm
Banned

PSN ID: Animal0310
i think its a good idea for making a second team but not having a US and EU team.

practising playing with other 55's you will leave other peoples play styles hence why its a good idea to attend the practise sessions (when possible) see how each other play.

i will more likely play just to make up numbers as i do not feel i am up to playing competitive yet. plus i have too much fun swinging my sledge hammer around instead of shooting people.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
gents I am slammed at work as we speak. I will be back to sort shortly.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:02 pm
Private

PSN ID: essengy
I don't think setting teams based on location is a good idea. I've mostly been playing with the EU guys and feel I have better chemistry with them. Deciding the best team composition in terms of comfort level and chemistry would be best. I do agree on set teams though.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:56 pm
Banned

PLEASE READ

With each and every clan battle we set up comes a great amount of excitement. We all want to sink out teeth into the enemy and draw blood!

However, let's just settle down a bit, please.

All ideas are encouraged, welcomed, and appreciated here. All the above points will be taken into consideration to determine our best course.

as always, here are your tits to stare at before you read below (.)(.)

A few things we need to all be clear on:

1. I asked Sensi to take the lead on GB for a variety of reasons in which I feel no need to explain.
2. This is our 1st attempt at a match on R6S.
3. There are only 5 spots. With limitations as such, not everyone will be able to play every match.
4. This will NOT be our only match. If you don't get an opportunity to play Friday (or any particular match), it is not the end of the world. you will get your shot.
5. As per clan policy you must have earned your 55's tags before being eligible to play. I will accept fault here as I may not have made that clear earlier on. In the past on games like BF4 where we were doing 16v16's, I did allow a few p55's a chance as we needed the numbers. Yes, you're welcome to partake in practices & skrims, but official matches/battles are reserved for full fledged members and rightfully so. this is no different from many other clans.

Being I did not make the latter clear, I will take one on the chin and offer my spot if necessary.

So, we will no doubt figure out how to proceed. be it dedicated squads, first-come-first-serve, regions, times, or just general male attraction to one another, etc.

In the interim, I'd prefer to see you gents focus on kicking this team's ass on Friday.

Happy Gaming!

WC

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 pm
Banned

WarCriminal_954 wrote:
PLEASE READ

With each and every clan battle we set up comes a great amount of excitement. We all want to sink out teeth into the enemy and draw blood!

All ideas are encouraged, welcomed, and appreciated here. All the above points will be taken into consideration to determine our best course.

1. I asked Sensi to take the lead on GB for a variety of reasons in which I feel no need to explain.
3. There are only 5 spots. With limitations as such, not everyone will be able to play every match.
4. This will NOT be our only match. If you don't get an opportunity to play Friday (or any particular match), it is not the end of the world. you will get your shot.
5. As per clan policy you must have earned your 55's tags before being eligible to play. I will accept fault here as I may not have made that clear earlier on. In the past on games like BF4 where we were doing 16v16's, I did allow a few p55's a chance as we needed the numbers. Yes, you're welcome to partake in practices & skrims, but official matches/battles are reserved for full fledged members and rightfully so. this is no different from many other clans.

Being I did not make the latter clear, I will take one on the chin and offer my spot if necessary.

So, we will no doubt figure out how to proceed. be it dedicated squads, first-come-first-serve, regions, times, or just general male attraction to one another, etc.

In the interim, I'd prefer to see you gents focus on kicking this team's ass on Friday.

Happy Gaming!

WC

:text-+1:
what mr porto rico said

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:29 pm
Banned

essengy wrote:
I don't think setting teams based on location is a good idea. I've mostly been playing with the EU guys and feel I have better chemistry with them.

oh good sir i am blessed.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:31 pm
Banned

PSN ID: darth_maul_80
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
PLEASE READ

Happy Gaming!

WC

War a suggestion....can you put them tits at the end as i don't make it past them to read everything :happy-jumpeveryone:

oh and :text-+1:

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: godflare678
darth_maul_80 wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
PLEASE READ

Happy Gaming!

WC

War a suggestion....can you put them tits at the end as i don't make it past them to read everything :happy-jumpeveryone:

oh and :text-+1:

What a revolutionary idea darth

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:23 pm
Banned

hahaha yes very good idea, darth!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next