It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Eng's Domination Time 
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
Post Eng's Domination Time
Well theres been other threads on this in here but i think a fresh start is needed as we regroup on this game.

Domination is simple and using set tactics works. Dont over think it.

Load outs...what ever you want..UAV's are very helpful.
Anti Air....unless your running Engineer dont bother as chances are others will have both a BlackCell and Engineer perk and that combination is deadly.

Jules and I worked on the 2-3-1 move last night and it was not only effective it also was very enjoyable gaming.

2 players(1 MUST run the anti air combo) go for home flag and then stay to protect it..

4 other 55's direct all fire on B to take it...then drop back off B and maintain its perimeter

1 sweeper then can float to hit enemy head on and float around (your best shooter works well for this roll)

DO NOT get too deep in to the enemy home flag...it WILL flip the spawn and give you all sorts of problems.

If the spawn flips...take the home flag you ALL spawn on and maintain the tactical plan on that flag and the B flag.

if a certain map has home flag advantage (easier to defend B from etc) then all agree to deliberately flip the spawn or pull your home flag defenders in to a flanking position so when the spawn flips they are ready to take home flag and leave 4 mid field players to keep pressure on B.

Spawn flipping is the most critical time in this game mode now and a bad spawn flip can see your comfortable lead change to been totally dominated and a very fast change of scores.

if you find yourself with all 3 flags lost (happens fast and even when you think your have the game won) regroup and work as your set team to take a home flag and B again.

Im sure Jules will have some added help to add and we will be trying some different ideas this week.

My Domination load out as follows:

Primary: SMG...nice to have the speed. Currently VMP with Grip and FMJ
Secondary: BlackCell (my baby)
1xfrag 2xsmoke (Smoke on flags is KEY to success...dont die with these.
Ghost, Cold Blooded, Engineer. This set up means rapps and other kill streaks dont see me..as long as im moving i can run in to a rap. UAV's cant see m, thermal cant see me (handy to avoid thermal snipers in the smoke show on B). and no ground based score streaks can target me. they can however kill me...lol

I also run War machine as it can be really handy clearing out buildings.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Post Re: Eng's Domination Time
may change perk 2...

Cold Blooded: Enemy AI controlled ground-based Scorestreaks can't detect you. Makes you immune to Thermal Optics.

Hard Wired: Grants immunity to Counter-UAVs, Power Core, Smoke and EMP grenades. Proximity based Lethal and Tactical equipment won't be triggered by you. Hard Wired also counters the Tracker and Sixth Sense Perk by reducing your digital imprint.

Hard Wired is an unusual Perk that provides strong protection against specific threats that could normally cripple you.

think Hard wired may be better for Domination?

ADDED: War Machine info:

Grenade launcher that shoots bouncing grenades that split into three fragments on contact. Each grenade fragment explodes on impact.

The grenades can be bounced off walls and around corners. It can also take out most Scorestreaks in one-hit.

I used it to take out a GI unit as soon as it was deployed...VERY handy to keep your war machine ready for the start of round 2 when they drop all their score streaks.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
n00b

PSN ID: xXULTR43G0Xx
I personally really like hive for Dom as well as you can lay out a few of the hive mines around b to stem the flow of opposing team from capping.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:51 pm
Leadership_

im gonna try the Trip Mine today as per discussions last night.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Best thing about using those hive mines is they stick to ceilings also works for trip mines my favorite is shock sticks with trip mine combo on some maps and definitely keep my score streaks till second round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: h3rb1x
Looks like now I have good info on the weapons to work on.
The tactics are good, effective and they work. Only until the lag hits and we start spawning all over the place without being able to play that it falls apart.

BF4: h3rb1

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]