It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Zombies Leaderboard 
Author Message
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Zombies Leaderboard
How far have you gotten in Zombies?
Giant or Shadows?
Who was in your group?
And, how did you get that far?

let it roll...

:handgestures-salute:


Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:23 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
Round 36

Giant

Me, noxious his friend and sickness

We started by camping the hallway to the last teleporter (where you can buy the L-car then when everything went to shit cause of a lack of ammo we camped the walkway next to the first teleporter where we survived until round 36 after which we all died

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
nice, godflare! I should have stuck around a bit longer I guess.

so far for me:

lvl28 on the Giant

me, noxious, and his friend

noxious has an awesome strategy of camping the hallway to the left of where you originally spawn once you start getting to lvl20 or so. works really good!!!

zombies is literally the best thing I've played in a while! :violence-uzi:


Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:44 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
nice, godflare! I should have stuck around a bit longer I guess.

so far for me:

lvl28 on the Giant

me, noxious, and his friend

noxious has an awesome strategy of camping the hallway to the left of where you originally spawn once you start getting to lvl20 or so. works really good!!!

zombies is literally the best thing I've played in a while! :violence-uzi:

I know Im loving it I just wanna get a good game of shadows in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm
Posts: 47
PSN ID: xXNoxiousXx420
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
I know this is an old post and you might not look at it but GIANT round 58 by camping in the catwalk as i call it by the farthest teleporter, then training the zombies around the map SHADOWS is 72 solo by training in the rift, if anyone wants to play some zombies just hit me up im down to teach anyone some of the new strategies that i have learned. Mostly just playing with sickness and some other cool people that I have meet.

_________________
KILL OR BE KILLED


Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
xXNoxiousXx420 wrote:
I know this is an old post and you might not look at it but GIANT round 58 by camping in the catwalk as i call it by the farthest teleporter, then training the zombies around the map SHADOWS is 72 solo by training in the rift, if anyone wants to play some zombies just hit me up im down to teach anyone some of the new strategies that i have learned. Mostly just playing with sickness and some other cool people that I have meet.

Damn son

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm
Posts: 47
PSN ID: xXNoxiousXx420
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
haha we gotta get some games in ill show you some cool stuff... taking a break from that game until the dlc comes out multiplayer is just trash and zombies gets a little boring, but whenever you want to play a game just invite me :angry-screaming: :violence-snipersmiley:

_________________
KILL OR BE KILLED


Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:37 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
xXNoxiousXx420 wrote:
haha we gotta get some games in ill show you some cool stuff... taking a break from that game until the dlc comes out multiplayer is just trash and zombies gets a little boring, but whenever you want to play a game just invite me :angry-screaming: :violence-snipersmiley:

Yeah honestly can't wait for iron dragon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:38 am
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 pm
Posts: 6004
Location: the shit midwest
PSN ID: brickwall35
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
Would love to play

_________________
I KILL PRESTIGE, AND WHEN THEY RISE FROM THE DEAD, I BLOW THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF!
Image
I SHALL BRING THE BITCHSLAPAPOCALYPSE UPON ALL PRESTIGE!


Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:54 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Zombies Leaderboard
brickwall35 wrote:
Would love to play

Let's set up a day

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.