It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Black ops Zombie tactics 
Banned

PSN ID: anguslawrence97
Post Black ops Zombie tactics
right.. this is for Der Reise.. or the Giant map.

I played this map on W@W maybe 500/600 times? I know it like the back of my cock.

anyways, here is my way to win.

So.

1. You start in the mainframe room (where all the arrows are pointing.)
Everyone takes 1 Window (so no cheeky fuckers are stealing kills and everyone gets a fair amount of points).
This is where we collect a few points.

2. When everyone has got a good few points (eg. 1500), we unlock the doors to the Hanger (above the mainframe room), and then to the Furnace room floor. (the two people with the highest amount of points will unlock these doors. *doors can cost from 700 points to 2000 points depending on position and so on)

3. This gives us access to the courtyard (to the left of the map). Here we can turn the electricity on, and kill the dogs which normally come around rounds 4-6. (Also, by this time we should be gaining better guns which we find on the wall. ) (we only go for magic box when it is in an efficient position *the magic box costs 950 points and gives you a random gun).

4. When money is gained to unlock the doors to the LAB (Far left of the map), we go up the stairs in the lab to this sort of balcony, and AS A 4, we camp there and kill the zombies as they come down the walkway. the zombies can not come up behind you (they can only come infront of you).

5. Now we have a base of position, we need to get a crawler. To do this, we need to chuck a grenade at a zombie so it looses its legs, making it a slow mover. Once we have a crawler, we kill the remaining zombies (apart from the crawler) and we go and link the teleporters to the mainframe (these are what the yellow arrows are pointing to.)

PS. When you link the mainframes, it gives you access to the Pack-A-Punch, which lets you upgrade your weapons to fucking MACHINES! So this is crucial for survival.

6. So the teleporters are linked to the mainframe, so now we upgrade our weapons (5000 points a pop) and we run back to the LAB room, sit on the balcony and rain hell fire upon the zombies that charge us. This is how to survive. When we need to upgrade weapons or get some perks, we make a crawler and go through the same process.

By following this I got to ridiculous rounds on W@W, and the map is pretty much the same. I played the BO3 version, and with 3 other noobs I got to round 20 or something.. but the team fucked it up, so with 4 clan members who work around the same tactics, we could get to ridiculous levels.

If anything is unclear, or you think something could be improved tell me please.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:54 pm
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: Black ops Zombie tactics
Good stuff angus! Hope to get a zombie game in with you soon!

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:20 pm
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
ohhh, we so need one like this for shadows of evil.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:49 pm
Banned

Yep, because that's a new map I have no clue what to do. We need to get small groups together and play the shut out of it

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:55 pm
Banned

anguslawrence97 wrote:
Yep, because that's a new map I have no clue what to do. We need to get small groups together and play the shut out of it

yes, we really do. had a decent run last night w/ that posh Scottish dude advantage. was good fun & we got pretty far. i'll be on tonight if you want to try it out.

also, (this is to all) maybe we can get groups who normally play together as small teams so everyone has a chance to play thru zombies and with friends? if the majority are interested, i'll have something set up to coordinate. let me know.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 pm
Banned

Yeh I'm keen for tonight mate

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:33 pm
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: Jedi1434
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
anguslawrence97 wrote:

yes, we really do. had a decent run last night w/ that posh Scottish dude advantage. was good fun & we got pretty far. i'll be on tonight if you want to try it out.

also, (this is to all) maybe we can get groups who normally play together as small teams so everyone has a chance to play thru zombies and with friends? if the majority are interested, i'll have something set up to coordinate. let me know.

I'm down as well War

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:25 pm
Banned

Cant tonight actually, alan sugar got some business bulshit on TV, but tomorrow night.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:16 pm
Banned

ok, sorry that I didn't get back to you guys sooner.

played again over the weekend and der rieese is fucking FUN!!!

so, who's down to roll out on this? we need a 4 man dedicated squad. I'm available all afternoon & evening tomorrow (Tuesday). anyone else?

Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 pm
Banned

yes mate im in

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:10 pm
Banned

PSN ID: godflare678
I could probably do tomorrow later on after I get some work done so about 5-6 est should be the time for me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:18 pm
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
Im available every night from lets say 11pm-2am CET which would make 5pm-8pm EST (i think).

Definitely all weekend as well!

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:52 pm
Banned

ok awesome. looks like we can all do 5pm EST on Tuesday (11/16 or 16/11). let's make it official and see u then!!!

i'll be practicing in the mean time too!

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: brickwall35
So is BO3 zombies actually good like in W@W/BO or is it just get in a corner and see how long your guns last?

Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 pm
Banned

I didn't play W@W, Brick, but trust me this one is very good! not corner-camper-survival by any means.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next