It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
BO3 TacOps - DOMINATION 
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Post BO3 TacOps - DOMINATION
Best thing is to capture your spawn flag and B flag than we need a goalie behind our spawn flag that's able to cover flankers from the left and right and also help out when someone has care package and also able to take out uav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by julesvega on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:38 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
Post Re: BO3 TacOps - DOMINATION
The best way to win domination is to control the enemy spawns, and the best way to control the enemy spawns is to control all of the choke points or "paths and corridors". Keeping only EVER 2 flags capped...NEVER NEVER take a 3rd flag as it is a sure fire way to get you over run and suddenly you are on the loosing side battling to regain flags.

A & B or C & B normally works best but every map is different and may work better A & C....adapt to the maps.

Domination should be a strong game for the clan as we can use the teamwork well to take control of the game. get a lead in points and keep it.

biggest thing is KILLS MEAN JACK SHIT!!! you win from capping flags ...dont matter how many times you die...its sacrifice for the team.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Clan Member

further to that.....

by capping 2 flags only, you then control their spawn point. once you do that, control the routes out of their spawn and you'll win.

Do NOT cap a third or push into their spawn as the game will spawn them outside your safe area and you will get jumped from the side or rear.

now... the game before AW, you had to rotate through the flags... just holding wasnt enough and i havent played a dom game yet on bo3 so not sure best but go with 2 flags and we SHOULD be victorious.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 pm
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Was a rough night on the field unfortunately. We experienced the havoc of our spawn points being controlled. However, communication and teamwork were at a high! made it a lot of fun. We need to win our gunfights and work on the above strategies and we will be fine.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
I wouldn't worry too much solo, if anything it's almost a fresh set of 55s who are so used to BF that COD will just take time to master.

In principle Dom is a very straightforward mode, but executed well its a thing of beauty.

Toon

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:17 am
Leadership_

These new maps have several ways to get to flags so don't get yourself down it takes time and practice and to run as a unit. Besides its only been a week plenty of time to iron out strategy.
But like toon said still a lot of BF guys need to get used to BO3.

I ran with some of the older 55s this week early in morning was a thing of beauty I played goalie on domination which suits my style I hang between our spawn and second flag guarding against flip and flanking. But like I said playing with those 55s was pure bliss I didn't even have to ask I knew as they did what my job was like I had played with them for years but I think we can get that same continuity with practice and team work and some help from some of those members

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:53 am
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
We'll get it, our communication and the will to win was there, just need to get those skills and map awareness up. Gotta win our one-on-one match ups (gun fights) and keep working together.

I gotta say... it's fun!!!

Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:34 am
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: Jedi1434
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
We'll get it, our communication and the will to win was there, just need to get those skills and map awareness up. Gotta win our one-on-one match ups (gun fights) and keep working together.

I gotta say... it's fun!!!

It usually is solo. I enjoy doing these modes with you guys almost every day.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:44 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: DrDumay
Solo_Maxximus wrote:

How and what did you guys practice back when you guys were ridding the world of Prestige?

We always started with extensive map reviews. Focused on standard terms for passages, chokepoints, sniper spots etc.

Then assign team roles and discuss general approach (more aggressive/ more defensive), so that everyne plays to their strengths (i.e., positions) and so that you can finetune your classes. No point everyone having the same classes.

It's almost like a soccer/football set up with X defenders, Y middle fielders, and Z front runners.

And EVERYONE has UAV's in their scorestreaks - except Target ;). All defenders take enemy air support down immediately.

The rest is about sticking to your tasks, and communication, communication, communication.

Dr D

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:24 am
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Post BO3 TacOps - DOMINATION
Nice explanation Dr D. My setup is blind eye ante up and engineer and lmg with fast hands and grip with FMJ trip mines and shock sticks and play defense and goalie position guarding against flankers
Also rocket launcher

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2