It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 pm



Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out. 
Author Message
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
nice review on the homepage, G!


Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:30 pm
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant Major MC

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 1794
Location: The 55's
PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
nice review on the homepage, G!


Thanks :) Just had to make the best out of it.
Couple that have played the game came with feedback, and for that I am greatfull.

The rest should be VERY ashamed of themself for not contributing

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Posts: 679
PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
Ghztr_11 wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
nice review on the homepage, G!


Thanks :) Just had to make the best out of it.
Couple that have played the game came with feedback, and for that I am greatfull.

The rest should be VERY ashamed of themself for not contributing


Haha, nice review G. I havent played it enough to have given a review. please still love me G :|


Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 am
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant Major MC

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 1794
Location: The 55's
PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
SensiStar710 wrote:
Ghztr_11 wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
nice review on the homepage, G!


Thanks :) Just had to make the best out of it.
Couple that have played the game came with feedback, and for that I am greatfull.

The rest should be VERY ashamed of themself for not contributing


Haha, nice review G. I havent played it enough to have given a review. please still love me G :|


I leave that on my check list :teasing-nutkick:

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 pm
Posts: 397
Location: cornwall england
PSN ID: MON_grosey_STER
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
Good review G hopefully you pick it up soon for some zombie slaying action.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:20 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Posts: 679
PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
Ghztr_11 wrote:
SensiStar710 wrote:
Ghztr_11 wrote:

Thanks :) Just had to make the best out of it.
Couple that have played the game came with feedback, and for that I am greatfull.

The rest should be VERY ashamed of themself for not contributing


Haha, nice review G. I havent played it enough to have given a review. please still love me G :|


I leave that on my check list :teasing-nutkick:


:cry:
:obscene-buttred:


Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:23 pm
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 913
PSN ID: jckofalltrades
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
Dusting off my PS4 for the holidays - may pick this up and catch up with a few 55s :)

What's up Toony!

Jck

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:54 pm
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: I want to write a BO3 review from the 55's. Help me out.
JckOfAllTrades wrote:
Dusting off my PS4 for the holidays - may pick this up and catch up with a few 55s :)

What's up Toony!

Jck
miss ya Jck ;)

Toon

_________________


Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.