It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm



Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Black Ops III 
Author Message
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Black Ops III
I'm close I think I'm sitting at 52 or 53 soooooo close


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 pm
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am
Posts: 1588
Post Re: Black Ops III
im at 54 currently

_________________
KanesFist: 55's style
KanesFist: we leave no drink behind


Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:32 pm
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Black Ops III
Arty_4 wrote:
im at 54 currently
nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:33 am
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am
Posts: 1588
Post Re: Black Ops III
just reached LVL 55 whoooot whoooot

_________________
KanesFist: 55's style
KanesFist: we leave no drink behind


Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: Black Ops III
Arty_4 wrote:
just reached LVL 55 whoooot whoooot
Hail Arty :)

Toon

_________________


Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:59 am
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am
Posts: 1588
Post Re: Black Ops III
and just got gold for the dingo today now

_________________
KanesFist: 55's style
KanesFist: we leave no drink behind


Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:27 am
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Black Ops III
Arty_4 wrote:
and just got gold for the dingo today now

Damn it I haven't gotten gold for it yet but I'm trying to level up all the lmgs finally reached the Holy Five Stars last night. Really enjoying the gorgon right now running iron sights grip and FMJ not like it's OP without the FMJ


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:46 am
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am
Posts: 1588
Post Re: Black Ops III
cool cool...
ya time to start workin another one now lol

_________________
KanesFist: 55's style
KanesFist: we leave no drink behind


Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Black Ops III
Just need one more glitch double kill for the cyberpunk body and then I can move on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:18 pm
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Black Ops III
Haha I just need to keep killing with the gorgon to unlock next gun camo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 564
Location: L.A. County
PSN ID: LuREi55m
Post Re: Black Ops III
Dang it guys, I just need to find time to play and try to keep up with you guys; lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

_________________
Lureism AKA LuREi55m
Want some! Come Get Some!!

I hunt down Brickwalls!!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/AMWLure
Twitter@Lureism1


Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 pm
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Black Ops III
Lureism wrote:
Dang it guys, I just need to find time to play and try to keep up with you guys; lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No problem I usually play late west coast time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 am
Profile
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am
Posts: 1588
Post Re: Black Ops III
ya know..........

i hadnt even heard about this game until about a week before release. The chatter through here was very positive which hasn't happened the last couple of COD's. So, I sweet talk the wife to let me go get it hoping hmmmm lots of ppl looking forward to jumping back onto COD and since release I have played i think 5 or 6 games with Kane on 2 occasions and Lure today.......

ya.... star wars came out, fallout came out.... bf fridays???
do we even bother with COD anymore?

_________________
KanesFist: 55's style
KanesFist: we leave no drink behind


Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:27 am
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: Black Ops III
Arty_4 wrote:
ya know..........

i hadnt even heard about this game until about a week before release. The chatter through here was very positive which hasn't happened the last couple of COD's. So, I sweet talk the wife to let me go get it hoping hmmmm lots of ppl looking forward to jumping back onto COD and since release I have played i think 5 or 6 games with Kane on 2 occasions and Lure today.......

ya.... star wars came out, fallout came out.... bf fridays???
do we even bother with COD anymore?
Soon many big games in such a short period of time. Hard to settle on one to play.

Yeh we do bother with COD.....its just not the lone shooter worth playing nowadays.

All been said though....This year's version is the best in a long time.

Toon

_________________


Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:02 am
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Posts: 564
Location: L.A. County
PSN ID: LuREi55m
Post Re: Black Ops III
ToonTonic wrote:
Arty_4 wrote:
ya know..........

i hadnt even heard about this game until about a week before release. The chatter through here was very positive which hasn't happened the last couple of COD's. So, I sweet talk the wife to let me go get it hoping hmmmm lots of ppl looking forward to jumping back onto COD and since release I have played i think 5 or 6 games with Kane on 2 occasions and Lure today.......

ya.... star wars came out, fallout came out.... bf fridays???
do we even bother with COD anymore?
Soon many big games in such a short period of time. Hard to settle on one to play.

Yeh we do bother with COD.....its just not the lone shooter worth playing nowadays.

All been said though....This year's version is the best in a long time.

Toon

I beg to differ, the game is awesome! I'll be it, better if we could play as a clan.

Will we ever have a Cod4, probably not.

I go back to wishing that Activision would release a Cod4 Remake.

A remake with updated graphics, but don't change the guns, add maps and definitely don't change the kill streaks. Leave it alone, I'd grab it in a heart beat!

This game is awesome though!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

_________________
Lureism AKA LuREi55m
Want some! Come Get Some!!

I hunt down Brickwalls!!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/AMWLure
Twitter@Lureism1


Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:10 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.