It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
friendly fight club uk edition 
Clan Member

PSN ID: xxROCKBOUNDxx
Post friendly fight club uk edition
A few of the clans in the fight club we do have uk divisions that want to start up a uk friendly fight club.

If you guys are interested give me a contact email of who can/will lead the way and ill pas it along.

Be good for you r2 cats to get some friendly battles started up again!

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic

Toon

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
Post Re: friendly fight club uk edition
Definitely. Email address pm'd to you rock.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: xxROCKBOUNDxx
Ok guys i forwarded email.. not sure who will contact you. But I got you in the mix.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Charge to the sound of the guns boyz ! ..... were in

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: xX_UK_CRAIG_Xx
I am in

TO BECOME ONE YOU MUST FIGHT TO BE ONE

55's FOREVER

Wise words: Never pat a burning dog ;)

Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 am
n00b

PSN ID: creativeonito
i see you guys are busy with friendly fight club. lol.
anyway.. my name is Oni. i m a member of 4GC clan (clan4gc.com) and we are looking to start a FFC for the EU side of the clan betwen our clans and acouple more. is that something that you will be interested in? i registered in your forums just to keep in contact with you .
cheers
Oni

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Clan Member

We have a UK based squad that will be participating in this so just let us know dates and times and we'll be there. However, our preferred play time is around 10pm on Mondays

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:31 pm
n00b

great. so here are the details and keep in mind these rules are uhat us/can side of the clan used so we can change them at any time before the FFC tarts:

Description

This is a Friendly but competitive league among Mature CoD Gaming Clans. It is a domination, demolition, capture the flag combination league. A match consists of one domination game, one demolition game, and one capture the flag game. Teams are assigned one point for each game they win for a possible total of three points per week. The games are 6v6. Tactical Insertions and Target Finder Scopes are banned from use in this league. There will be a two round four team playoff following the regular season. Maps are predetermined for the season and the playoffs. Cheating will not be tolerated.

Venues

Playstation Network, private lobbies. Games are every Monday at 10pm EST for the duration of the tourney. If scheduling conflicts arise for both teams then a make up match can be scheduled between the two team captains as long as it is completed before the following Monday's match. If it is not completed then it will count as a draw for both teams. The home team is which ever team is listed first in the draw. The home team shall be the host for that round. ALL GAME TIMES ARE EASTERN TIME.

Maps- Regular Season

Round 1- Aftermath
Round 2- Cargo
Round 3- Carrier
Round 4- Express
Round 5- Meltdown
Round 6- Overflow
Round 7- Plaza
Round 8- Raid
Round 9- Slums
Round 10- Turbine

Maps- Playoffs
Semi-Finals- Standoff
Finals- Yemen

Rules

1. The will be three games played to complete a match. One Demo, one Capture the Flag, and one Domination. One point will be awarded to the winning team for each game. Example Team A wins Demo and CTF and would be awarded 2 points. One for each win. While Team B would be awarded one point for winning the Dom game. All points would be applied to the standings.

2. Standings- Standings will be calculated by assigning a point for each game to the victor of said game. Each point translates to one point in the standings. The team with the most points will be in first place and the team with the second most will be second and so on and so on…

3. Number of players per team- 6 (6v6). It can be contracted due to availability. ie 5v5, 4v4 minimum. If one team cannot provide minimum of 4 players then they forfeit the match and the other team is awarded the win. If a scheduling conflict arises then it must be communicated to the opposing team capt/co-capt before Noon EST on game day so a make-up date/time can be agreed upon. If it is not communicated to the opposing team before Noon EST then said team must either play with a minimum 4 players for a contracted 4v4 match or they shall forfeit. If Team A forfeits then Team B will be awarded all three points for the match toward the standings.

4. The home team is host. The home team is the first team listed in the draw. There will be a minimum 1 minute ffa lag test before match begins. If lag is not acceptable then change to another home team player and try again.

5. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SCHEDULED GAMES ARE IN MILITARY EASTERN TIME FORMAT. ALL GAMES ARE SET UP FOR MONDAY'S AT 10pm EST. ALSO NOTE THAT THE DATE IS IN DD/MM/YYYY FORMAT. The time and date of matches can be changed as long as the Captains of both teams can come to an agreement and as long as they are completed before then next scheduled round.

6. No cheating- Hacking, Boosting, mods, etc. is considered cheating. Scuf controllers and Kontrol Freeks are allowed. If any lone player is caught cheating they will be suspended for the season. If any team is caught cheating or more than two players from any team is caught cheating then the entire team will be expelled from competition.

7. Tactical Insertions and Target Finder Scopes are banned from this league. Kill Cam and Revenge Voice shall be turned off. All other components of the game are allowed. ***Peacekeeper SMG is also banned*** Amended 3.1.2013 MH.

Domination
All domination games will be played over two (2) five minute halves with a spawn swap at halftime. There is no score limit.

Capture The Flag
All Capture the Flag games will be played over two (2) five minute halves with a spawn swap at halftime. There is no cap limit. Also, there will be a five second spawn delay after each death. (Note: Total flag caps over all rounds determines the winner. Amended to rules on 2.26.2013. MH.)

Demolition
Time allotted to demo the the first target is 2 and ½ minutes. Add on time for success is another 2 ½ minutes. Each team has chance to demo. If both teams fail or both teams succeed then it goes to sudden death neutral bomb site.

*Tiebreaker amendment:

1st Tiebreaker- Head to head matchup unless more than two teams tied or head to head is also tied, if so proceed to 2nd tiebreaker.
2nd Tiebreaker- Total Season Domination Points for.
3rd Tiebreaker- Total Season Domination Points against.
4th Tiebreaker- Total Season CTF Caps for
5th Tiebreaker- Total Season CTF Caps against.* Amended on 2.26.2013 MH.

**Bye Week Amendment- All teams have 2 byre weeks. During each if those two weeks the will be given an automatic 3 points toward the standings for a total of 6 points by season's end.** Amended 2.27.2013 MH.

**The KIOB Clause- Both teams participating in match are required to have a minimum of one player each with their recorders on. If any issue occurs during a match that effects play the match should be played to it's conclusion and then a loss under protest should be filed with the FFC GroupMe Channel. At which point the Captains and co-captains (Not involved in the incident) will review the case and determine by a majority vote whether the game should be replayed. If a match is ended by the host early then the host team forfeits.** Amended 2.27.2013 MH.

Playoff rules:

A match consists of the best of five games. The first to three wins the match. Games are to be played in the following order:

1. Dom
2. Demo
3. CTF
4. Dom (if necessary)
5. Demo (if necessary)

Each match shall have a third party host. The third party must not be from either of the two competing teams, hense being called a THIRD PARTY HOST.

allso do you guys use groupme app on your phones. i need 2 people from your clan to be your captain and co/captain so i can keep in touch with you.
anyway. we are three clans so far that wants to participate in this.
THE55's , EUK30 and 4GC.

ill let you know when the fowrth clan is available so we can start this.
respect
Oni

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm
Clan Member

Two things though :
1. Regarding a possible rule change. Would we be able to include ti's if possible?
2. We have another clan that we liaise with. Would they be able to participate?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 am
n00b

hey mate how it is going?
about the rules.... yes we can change them at any time as long as all clans agree.

2) would the other clan be your aliance or a separate participant?
if its your aliance than it will show only your clan in the list and not theyr's.
but if it's a separate participant than its ok. we actualy need them to complete the group.
just out of couriosity who is the other clan?
cheers
Oni

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:17 pm
Clan Member

Sorry mate, completely missed your reply. I'll check them now to see if they want to participate. They are called Old & Rubbish.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:13 pm
Clan Member

Any news on a start? I've had no reply on the O & R side unfortunately.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]