It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 am



Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.) 
Author Message
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
MON_grosey_STER wrote:
I'm keen for that, can we get some proper practice in and really blow these fuckers away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


yes for sure


Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:49 pm
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 am
Posts: 529
Location: Alberta, Canada
PSN ID: GCatMan420
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
I'm in! Let me know when this will happen n I will hopefully get hooked up by than!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image


Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 am
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
GCatMan420 wrote:
I'm in! Let me know when this will happen n I will hopefully get hooked up by than!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just imagine the withdrawal symptoms that catman must be having by not being able to play bf4 the population of animals must've gone down in Alberta eh cat :D

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:39 am
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 am
Posts: 529
Location: Alberta, Canada
PSN ID: GCatMan420
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
godflare678 wrote:
GCatMan420 wrote:
I'm in! Let me know when this will happen n I will hopefully get hooked up by than!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just imagine the withdrawal symptoms that catman must be having by not being able to play bf4 the population of animals must've gone down in Alberta eh cat :D

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


You are right, having pretty bad withdrawls! I miss all of you n my ps4! I realiZed how much I love having internet! See ya'll soon!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image


Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:43 am
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
Don't worry cat your spot will be there bro

Tbh still trying to sort out the whole flashbabg shit with that douche atomic lemur so if any of u have any screen shots and/or video that shows it pls pm me


Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 pm
Posts: 397
Location: cornwall england
PSN ID: MON_grosey_STER
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
I haven't got and pics or vids but it was TANKER that I saw using them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:42 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
Yea, the Flash Bangs were real.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:46 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm
Posts: 47
PSN ID: xXNoxiousXx420
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
I wish I had taken some screenshots but yes the majority were coming from tanker, as well as many other lol but it was mostly tanker... Keep me in mind if we rematch them in always down for some clan battles :violence-ak47: :violence-rambo:

_________________
KILL OR BE KILLED


Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 am
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
I may be down just give me time and date I need to give Sherri some play time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:58 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Posts: 679
PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
Don't worry cat your spot will be there bro

Tbh still trying to sort out the whole flashbabg shit with that douche atomic lemur so if any of u have any screen shots and/or video that shows it pls pm me



Have they confessed and agreed to a rematch yet war?
Im eager to give them a virtual beating :violence-rapidfire:


Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
ok guys. we have a definite rematch w/ these dudes after the 15th when cat gets his internet on. spoke with them last night to get it lined up. i will keep u all posted with date/times/etc.


Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:22 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Posts: 679
PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
Good shit buddy. Lets kick their asses this time!


Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:49 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
I will sit this one out. Didn't feel like I was on my game (well, I know I wasn't) and don't play enough to be in a zone with it. With TTK coming out tomorrow, I don't I'll be giving BF4 any attention.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Posts: 679
PSN ID: SensiStar710
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
When will this be happening war? I'll be away till the 28th, but i thought you mentioned before the rematch was on the 29th?

I obviously can't partake in any training session, are we playing on the same map?

If there are a lot of us who want to play this match i'll make way for people who can take part in the training sessions!


Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:14 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: ATTN: 55's vs. M (MurdaInc.)
SensiStar710 wrote:
When will this be happening war? I'll be away till the 28th, but i thought you mentioned before the rematch was on the 29th?

I obviously can't partake in any training session, are we playing on the same map?

If there are a lot of us who want to play this match i'll make way for people who can take part in the training sessions!


the 19th, m8. :-( can u call out sick? lol jk.


Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.