It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015 
Author Message
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
having issues logging into MLG but will get it sorted.


Ok, also... there are some browser compatability issues when trying to link your PSN. Check some comments within this thread for help.

_________________
Image


Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Ok, I have sent invites to everyone. Keep in mind that i might have to add/drop and re-add players as we go because I can only have a max of 8 players on the team.

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
There are actually matches going on all the time. We don't even really need to schedule it days or weeks in advance. If we have MLG teammates online, we can just go to the matches page and find matches that will count in the ladder. So whenever we are on next, lets look for some matches.

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:04 am
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
I imagine we shall have a go on Friday at some point

Toon

_________________


Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:09 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 pm
Posts: 397
Location: cornwall england
PSN ID: MON_grosey_STER
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
I'll be around tonite


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 am
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
There are actually matches going on all the time. We don't even really need to schedule it days or weeks in advance. If we have MLG teammates online, we can just go to the matches page and find matches that will count in the ladder. So whenever we are on next, lets look for some matches.

Need a team invite

Don't get ready. Stay ready

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:22 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
peacer420 wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
There are actually matches going on all the time. We don't even really need to schedule it days or weeks in advance. If we have MLG teammates online, we can just go to the matches page and find matches that will count in the ladder. So whenever we are on next, lets look for some matches.

Need a team invite

Don't get ready. Stay ready


Sent.

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:19 pm
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
peacer420 wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
There are actually matches going on all the time. We don't even really need to schedule it days or weeks in advance. If we have MLG teammates online, we can just go to the matches page and find matches that will count in the ladder. So whenever we are on next, lets look for some matches.

Need a team invite

Don't get ready. Stay ready


Sent.

Thanks just made the team lol

Don't get ready. Stay ready

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
I'm not sure if just anyone can accept/create challenges on the MLG site. But I know Brick and myself can. Let's start playing win or lose, it's going to be fun. So if you have accepted the invite to the team and see me or Brick on, let's go play MLG.

I think everyone should read the rules though! it's important. Go to our team page, Ladder and read the rules.

Because we can only have 8 active members on the team roster at once. We will have to add/drop players to accommodate all who with to compete. They say it takes 6 hours to activate a switch. So we can schedule nights where we can see who wants to play and make the roster for that day.

Otherwise, matches are being requested every hour it seems. We can just accept them or create one to be accepted.

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:20 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:16 am
Posts: 791
Location: Canada
PSN ID: godflare678
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
I'm not sure if just anyone can accept/create challenges on the MLG site. But I know Brick and myself can. Let's start playing win or lose, it's going to be fun. So if you have accepted the invite to the team and see me or Brick on, let's go play MLG.

I think everyone should read the rules though! it's important. Go to our team page, Ladder and read the rules.

Because we can only have 8 active members on the team roster at once. We will have to add/drop players to accommodate all who with to compete. They say it takes 6 hours to activate a switch. So we can schedule nights where we can see who wants to play and make the roster for that day.

Otherwise, matches are being requested every hour it seems. We can just accept them or create one to be accepted.

Awesome solo it's great to see you on top of this good on you :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk


Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:43 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:59 am
Posts: 238
Location: Kalamazoo Michigan
PSN ID: Dynasty8388
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
so how many people do you have?........if there are any open spots left let me know so I can make an account and sign up.

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:59 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am
Posts: 765
Location: London
PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
been training a lot and now i can play the game :D

can i have a team invite please


Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 am
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Dynasty, go ahead and make an account. We will add/drop players to manage the roster. Darth, I didn't find your PSN on the MLG site, what is it?

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
We played our first MLG match and unfortunately lost.

the team was:

Solo_Maxximus- I hadn't played in a while and forgot the buttons haha.

GodFlare- who was lagging like crazy.

ToonTonic- who is still familiarizing himself with the game.

We got our asses kicked, BUT... the other team wasn't really that great. If we were all on our game, we definitely would have had a chance.

We great fun though and I now know how to accept matches and report wins/losses.

So lets do some more! win or lose... it's fun.

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:01 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am
Posts: 765
Location: London
PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Post Re: Rocket League - MLG - Summer Ladder 2015
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
Dynasty, go ahead and make an account. We will add/drop players to manage the roster. Darth, I didn't find your PSN on the MLG site, what is it?


Mine is darth_maul_80


Sent using the Force


Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.