It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm



Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of April 
Author Message
User avatar
Sergeant Major MC

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 1794
Location: The 55's
PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Well, im am the photographer so I am in :)

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 pm
Posts: 520
PSN ID: mr7er123456
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Count me in as well :D


Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:24 pm
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Virginia
PSN ID: TheSilverminnow
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri


Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am
Posts: 765
Location: London
PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
TheSilverminnow wrote:


funny as hell...nice jet kills at the end!!!


Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Sergeant

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Virginia
PSN ID: TheSilverminnow
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Yea that was Nctrojan who is a clan member. I bet him he couldn't kill me with a jet lol


Sent from my iPhone using my cock


Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
that was a fun night. loads of laughs. :lol:


Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am
Posts: 765
Location: London
PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
TheSilverminnow wrote:
Yea that was Nctrojan who is a clan member. I bet him he couldn't kill me with a jet lol


did you tell him that you would kill him lol


Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Second Lieutenant

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: Sigma 957(also Europe)
PSN ID: Quppodill
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
darth_maul_80 wrote:
i should be good for this

can we make our own teams of three? I know me tomahawk and animal have done this to each other before...if we may that is


That's the one thing I wanted to avoid. Want to set up squads for you so that people who do not always play together are grouped up. Kinda getting to know the other guys a bit better excersize. I think someone renamed them to team building excersize, but I find that to be a lazy name for it. ;)

_________________
Image


What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!


Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:26 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:02 am
Posts: 765
Location: London
PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Quppodill wrote:
That's the one thing I wanted to avoid. Want to set up squads for you so that people who do not always play together are grouped up. Kinda getting to know the other guys a bit better excersize. I think someone renamed them to team building excersize, but I find that to be a lazy name for it. ;)


cool and makes sense....to infinity and beyond!!!!


Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:53 am
Profile WWW
User avatar
Sergeant

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Virginia
PSN ID: TheSilverminnow
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
darth_maul_80 wrote:
TheSilverminnow wrote:
Yea that was Nctrojan who is a clan member. I bet him he couldn't kill me with a jet lol


did you tell him that you would kill him lol
Yea but he didn't believe me lol



Sent from my iPhone using my cock


Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:52 am
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Virginia
PSN ID: TheSilverminnow
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Quppodill wrote:
darth_maul_80 wrote:
i should be good for this

can we make our own teams of three? I know me tomahawk and animal have done this to each other before...if we may that is


That's the one thing I wanted to avoid. Want to set up squads for you so that people who do not always play together are grouped up. Kinda getting to know the other guys a bit better excersize. I think someone renamed them to team building excersize, but I find that to be a lazy name for it. ;)
This makes good sense. I know before the pistol bitch challenge Grag and I never talked much. But since we teamed up for that we talk and play to together more


Sent from my iPhone using my cock


Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:55 am
Profile
Second Lieutenant

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: Sigma 957(also Europe)
PSN ID: Quppodill
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
We are one clan... not 25 groups of two with the same clan tag. ;)

Anyways, this will be fuuuuuuuuun. Maybe we can get Kane to sing for us?

_________________
Image


What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!


Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:36 am
Profile
Sergeant

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Posts: 336
PSN ID: GragoildNumber2
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
TheSilverminnow wrote:
Quppodill wrote:
darth_maul_80 wrote:
i should be good for this

can we make our own teams of three? I know me tomahawk and animal have done this to each other before...if we may that is


That's the one thing I wanted to avoid. Want to set up squads for you so that people who do not always play together are grouped up. Kinda getting to know the other guys a bit better excersize. I think someone renamed them to team building excersize, but I find that to be a lazy name for it. ;)
This makes good sense. I know before the pistol bitch challenge Grag and I never talked much. But since we teamed up for that we talk and play to together more


Sent from my iPhone using my cock

thats true, when you have to work and think togheter it's a way to get over that first border.


Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:59 am
Posts: 238
Location: Kalamazoo Michigan
PSN ID: Dynasty8388
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
Im down

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 pm
Profile
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: Family Photo and C4 Bike Long Jump Contest, 25th of Apri
I want to launch a tank that would be awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.