It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Clan battle: 55's vs oTp ( Friday @ May 1st 
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: Clan battle: 55's vs oTp ( Friday @ May 1st
There is always something to learn from a clan war....Even in victory.

What matters now is ensuring we put it to practice :)

Toon

Sat May 02, 2015 12:59 am
Banned

PSN ID: mr7er123456
Totally agree with you toon :)

Sat May 02, 2015 1:38 am
Banned

PSN ID: tomahawk_k
Sorry to hear about the loss but im sure it was still fun for all of you

Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 pm
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
We lost, they used javelins and unica's so it wasnt 100% fair. Easy to see though that 16v16 cqs is what they practice and have perfected. We kicked their asses on obliteration though. ;)

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Sat May 02, 2015 12:04 pm
Staff Sergeant

PSN ID: R3C0NN-R6
Sorry to interrupt the flow of conversation, but I just wanted to ask my squad (Solo, darth, mr7er, dylan - I think that's right) what I was like as a Squad Leader in those games. Like did I make things clear, did you agree with my decisions (even though most of the time I was doing what I was told lol), stuff like that.
Just looking for a little feedback :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Tripped on a root..."

Ha. Ha.

Sat May 02, 2015 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant

In case I'm ever given the responsibility again

"Tripped on a root..."

Ha. Ha.

Sat May 02, 2015 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: Nick_mk
Hi everyone just wanted to say sorry for my no show last night. My daughter wasn't very well.

Hope we gave them all a good run of it.

Sorry people

Sat May 02, 2015 12:43 pm
Staff Sergeant

Nick_mk wrote:
Hi everyone just wanted to say sorry for my no show last night. My daughter wasn't very well.

Hope we gave them all a good run of it.

Sorry people

Family first Nick, it's all good :handgestures-salute:

"Tripped on a root..."

Ha. Ha.

Sat May 02, 2015 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
R3C0NN-R6 wrote:
Sorry to interrupt the flow of conversation, but I just wanted to ask my squad (Solo, darth, mr7er, dylan - I think that's right) what I was like as a Squad Leader in those games. Like did I make things clear, did you agree with my decisions (even though most of the time I was doing what I was told lol), stuff like that.

I think you did great! we kinda made decisions as a group, but the comms were good.

Honestly, I think we were way out of sorts on the strategy for conquest. On Golmud, our squad retreated from C for E (partly my suggestion). Sounded like a great idea as E was an easy take. However, there was no action there and we left the other squads severely outmanned on A,B,C.

In the future I would think that A & B are the most strategic points to hold. It gives you the high ground and a good approach to C. The enemy is more than happy to leave you alone on E & D. The long run across those open fields and the uphill approach to C is deadly.

On Lancing Damn, we were able to secure C, but at one point we had 2 squads in the server room and not a lot of action coming our way. We were shooting accross to A. The enemy secured B and the other 2 squads were again severely outmanned on A.

We lost a lot of tickets because we left certain squads outnumbered. We held our flags, but the tickets were being drained by the massacre happening elsewhere.

So for me, it was definitely a learning experience. As they definitely had there strategy perfected, utilized vehicles and were a damn good shot.

So for me Re3conn, you were a fine squad leader, there just wasn't much we could do. Next time we can work on strategy and ask our better vehicle drivers to participate. I learned you need to utilize all of the vehicles to be successful in a competitive conquest match.

I thought it was impressive watching how a competitive group that perfects conquest go to work. I think we learned from our loss and that in itself was productive.

I also thought it was awesome that we fielded 16 :)

Sat May 02, 2015 2:52 pm
Staff Sergeant

Solo_Maxximus wrote:
R3C0NN-R6 wrote:

I think you did great! we kinda made decisions as a group, but the comms were good.

Honestly, I think we were way out of sorts on the strategy for conquest. On Golmud, our squad retreated from C for E (partly my suggestion). Sounded like a great idea as E was an easy take. However, there was no action there and we left the other squads severely outmanned on A,B,C.

In the future I would think that A & B are the most strategic points to hold. It gives you the high ground and a good approach to C. The enemy is more than happy to leave you alone on E & D. The long run across those open fields and the uphill approach to C is deadly.

On Lancing Damn, we were able to secure C, but at one point we had 2 squads in the server room and not a lot of action coming our way. We were shooting accross to A. The enemy secured B and the other 2 squads were again severely outmanned on A.

We lost a lot of tickets because we left certain squads outnumbered. We held our flags, but the tickets were being drained by the massacre happening elsewhere.

So for me, it was definitely a learning experience. As they definitely had there strategy perfected, utilized vehicles and were a damn good shot.

So for me Re3conn, you were a fine squad leader, there just wasn't much we could do. Next time we can work on strategy and ask our better vehicle drivers to participate. I learned you need to utilize all of the vehicles to be successful in a competitive conquest match.

I thought it was impressive watching how a competitive group that perfects conquest go to work. I think we learned from our loss and that in itself was productive.

I also thought it was awesome that we fielded 16 :)

Thanks man, yeah I think the outmanned thing is right, I was saying that at some point in the game, it's okay to hold a flag, but you move around the battlefield at some point - better than having 2 flags etc while losing one and capturing one, than just defending one flag while losing 3.

It's really just about finding a good balance between defensive and offensive play.

"Tripped on a root..."

Ha. Ha.

Sat May 02, 2015 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Quppodill wrote:
We lost, they used javelins and unica's so it wasnt 100% fair. Easy to see though that 16v16 cqs is what they practice and have perfected. We kicked their asses on obliteration though. ;)
it's ok yeah they used what we couldn't so to be honest there wasn't any honor in that fight we fought with honor and stayed true to the rules so if you look at it from that point we are the victors

Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: OMGiTzzYOU
Unlucky lads but it's not like the 16 that were in the team had been practicing for weeks together so we'll get there!

Sat May 02, 2015 4:52 pm
Corporal

PSN ID: St-Dharma
Yes. We will get there for sure

Sun May 03, 2015 3:45 am
Corporal

PSN ID: bueller77
Sorry to hear about the loss. But from what I hear, there was some unfair play going on. Great to hear there was a full 16 for the tussle though. Hope to be part of a future battle.

"Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don't Stop And Look Around Once In A While. You Could Miss It"

Sun May 03, 2015 6:38 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Bueller77 wrote:
Sorry to hear about the loss. But from what I hear, there was some unfair play going on. Great to hear there was a full 16 for the tussle though. Hope to be part of a future battle.

anytime just sign up maybe next one I'll give you my spot or if you can roll with us

Sun May 03, 2015 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next