It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
An idea for something epic 
Post An idea for something epic
We could arrange to have a 32v32 battle of conquest or whatever game modes can accomodate where we get in touch with 3 other clans or as many as possible that is needed to make it happen.

How would people feel about this?. We could do best of 3 to circulate members from all clans.

I could arrange it. It would need quite a lot of planning so i can make sure that we don't hook up with jokers who would deny members the chance to play by having their guys jump in etc.

I see a whole game not being utilised with bf4, little scrimmages and such. I'd happily sort this out but it would take a while as nothing is ever so simple. I would happily rent the server as well.

What are people's thoughts?.

E.G Lumphini garden, everyone has to use silencers, no grenades or launchers or usage of the apc's, no c4, no cheese.

Pure high quality play where things like listening for footsteps and such will see people come out on top and actual squad play and caution would be needed.

Last edited by ENKkii87 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 am
Post Re: An idea for something epic
Also think of how epic the night missions would be with so many organised people.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am
Banned

PSN ID: anguslawrence97
I would completely back this.

The good thing about having 1 team with just clans on its side is that there will be no blueberries which are rolling solo, who will just go off and play like a COD player. If it is just clans on each team, the squads will stick together and capture objectives in packs (the easiest way to win a match).

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:39 am
Yes defo and i'll drag it out a bit so that people who are serious about playing with us like this should be the only people who end up playing it from the other clans.

I really think people need to get dlc as well as the dragons teeth maps are perfect for this kind of play. They are based more around infantry and cqc type maps where this kind of play would be best.

That's not to say that some of the regular maps aren't good for it but lumphini garden off the top of my head is the best map in the game for this. It's all very cqc and tight corridors. Some ground rules like no explosives and such would make it great but claymores and sensors etc would be fine.

I'd happily make this a monthly thing as well, i don't mind renting the server for the day each month, it's only £1.49 innit?.

I don't mind doing regular maps though but they do not really cater to this kind of play like the dragons teeth maps do. Some of the china rising maps like altai range (Stealthy rambo style) would be fking amazing as well with play like this but for such a large map i'd imagine the tickets should be set higher to compensate for the slower pace of play.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:14 pm
I'm off.

Let me know guys. I'd like to say WE but i can't speak for other people.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:27 pm
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
Noted as a topic for next SQL/Captains meeting. Interesting idea, but can't promise anything yet. Kudos for thinking outside the box.

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 pm
Banned

PSN ID: CCxKiller13
But all the little girls love the mini map. Hardcore ftw

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Quppodill wrote:
Noted as a topic for next SQL/Captains meeting. Interesting idea, but can't promise anything yet. Kudos for thinking outside the box.

Well i can sort it out and we could do something like this once a month with 32v32 with other clans with changing rules each month and i can pay for the server.

It's on a plate.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm
CCxKiller13 wrote:
But all the little girls love the mini map. Hardcore ftw

Hehe.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:44 pm
Staff Sergeant

PSN ID: peacer420
Sounds fun I'm interested in doing this all the time lol

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:42 pm