Clan Member

PSN ID: brickwall35
Post Re: Clan battle: 55's vs DFE Friday Feb 27th
Good luck guys, I'll be in a Stats exam :'(

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 pm
Banned

PSN ID: mr7er123456
I j6st have some thoughts about the games coming up. In my opinion it's a bit messy when every squad is talking in the same group. It's not that i don't enjoy talking to you :-P but maybe it would be a good idea to have a comander giving orders and squads following them. Then we can keep the talking in the squads, personally i think that it would be easier to "understand" what's meant for you. I don't know if that's the way you guys usually play because i haven't had the chance to play with many of you before today :-)
And last, but not least! I really enjoyed the games tonight! Good game guys looking forward til tomorrow :-D

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 pm
Banned

PSN ID: CCxKiller13
mr7er123456 wrote:
I j6st have some thoughts about the games coming up. In my opinion it's a bit messy when every squad is talking in the same group. It's not that i don't enjoy talking to you :-P but maybe it would be a good idea to have a comander giving orders and squads following them. Then we can keep the talking in the squads, personally i think that it would be easier to "understand" what's meant for you. I don't know if that's the way you guys usually play because i haven't had the chance to play with many of you before today :-)
And last, but not least! I really enjoyed the games tonight! Good game guys looking forward til tomorrow :-D

You can always go commander and give us orders. Apart from that if you don't like the way the squad leader is playing ask for a change in tactics or make own tactical squad. Most here play for fun so we keep the banter up.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 am
Banned

CCxKiller13 wrote:
mr7er123456 wrote:

You can always go commander and give us orders. Apart from that if you don't like the way the squad leader is playing ask for a change in tactics or make own tactical squad. Most here play for fun so we keep the banter up.

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone. I just had a thought and figured i might be a good idea to share it. I'm sorry if it came out wrong, that was not my meaning

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:42 am
Banned

And i didn't mean to complain about my squad leader. It was just a little bit dificult to recognise my squads voices, because i haven't played with you guys enough yet to recognise all your voices. That was my point :-)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:59 am
Banned

PSN ID: godflare678
Hey I think i can make it for the match but i missed the practice because i had a class that I really couldn't miss so I'd be glad to join if you'll have me :handgestures-salute:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:46 am
Banned

PSN ID: CCxKiller13
mr7er123456 wrote:
And i didn't mean to complain about my squad leader. It was just a little bit dificult to recognise my squads voices, because i haven't played with you guys enough yet to recognise all your voices. That was my point :-)

Understood, just giving a heads up. You will eventually recognize our voices, play styles and general friday night rally conquest tacticts.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:49 am
Staff Sergeant

PSN ID: GCatMan420
So in a couple hrs we practice?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Sorry guys I wasn't able to make practice I think I caught my kids cold but will be there tomorrow with enough luck and booze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 am
Banned

PSN ID: godflare678
I can't make the practice but I can get to the actual game

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:05 am
So i'll be in a jihad jeep on top of a plane that minnow is flying.

The idea is that as he jetrams, ill drive off and my jeep wil hit one of their helicopters on the way down,lt will land on one of their tanks, i'll blow it up and as i parachute down i'll rain some c4 on some of them.

Totally legit ;)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 am
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: Ghztr_11
mr7er123456 wrote:

This battle is just for fun/friendly. So the numbers in party chat will not be as important. But when we are playing competetive such as clan battles, the party chat is only to contain those in the squad. The squad leader is in charge. All comms must be clear, and only comms that can help you squad should be spoken.
Last clan battle we had pre-made plans and tacitcs, and I think we will roll with that the next one to.

But when we play casual, we play just for the fun and to be social.

Sent from my iphone using tapalk.
Daaaauymn

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Banned

i understand m8

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:33 am
Can do it still but we need more people and preferably i wont do it as the missus is pretty pissed that i've hogged the ps4 and the tv for about 2 weeks now

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:35 pm
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: Ghztr_11
ENKkii87 wrote:
Can do it still but we need more people and preferably i wont do it as the missus is pretty pissed that i've hogged the ps4 and the tv for about 2 weeks now

haha, know that feeling.

We roll with the people we have and that shows up. After all, its just a friendly.
It would be awesome if we beat those DFE guys with less people then they have.

Sent from my iphone using tapalk.
Daaaauymn

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next