It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
BF4 TacOps - TDM MODE 
Sergeant

PSN ID: KuttyKaliko
Post Re: BF4 TacOps - TDM MODE
Well done on the wins guys, hope I can be there for the next one.

Sun May 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
One thing I noticed we got better on we're our flanks. However much more practice in necessary.

Tbh waffles training where we learned squad formation helped that a lot.

Our defensive positions were never truly taken from us, we just decided to switch as they were taking out the walls and that would have made it harder to hold.

Mon May 18, 2015 3:32 am
Banned

PSN ID: darth_maul_80
R3C0NN-R6 wrote:

We watched all entrances while one squad (Squad A - War's Squad) had a Radio Beacon within the building (placed by the one Recon in the team). We would have had ammo in the building too, but Darth who was running support somehow ended up in the opposite building :lol:

He camped it out in there quite nicely, managed to survive for quite a long time while all lonely in there.
I think eventually he worked his way around and the team had more ammo.

lol i was originally assault and my understanding was that waffles sqaud (squad i was in) was supposed to take the MRI building but we came under heavy fire so most of us stayed at server building....well except me though i was more a distraction than anything else ( i kept getting owned). I did ask should i leave MRi building but was told to stay there which i did. I only switched class to give ammo to Advantage (who first asked for it) and given how much i was dying anyway made most sense. So i came over gave ammo then sprinted back to MRi building as asked to but had to keep coming back and forth lol

i guess i kept them thinking as i did hit there snipers on server roof from MRI 1st floor. Maybe i should have in hindsight armed myself with a DMR to hit them more accurately from there given they pretty much camped the roof. Wished i'd recorded it now so i could see where i should improve my own performance

Mon May 18, 2015 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

darth_maul_80 wrote:
R3C0NN-R6 wrote:

We watched all entrances while one squad (Squad A - War's Squad) had a Radio Beacon within the building (placed by the one Recon in the team). We would have had ammo in the building too, but Darth who was running support somehow ended up in the opposite building :lol:

He camped it out in there quite nicely, managed to survive for quite a long time while all lonely in there.
I think eventually he worked his way around and the team had more ammo.

lol i was originally assault and my understanding was that waffles sqaud (squad i was in) was supposed to take the MRI building but we came under heavy fire so most of us stayed at server building....well except me though i was more a distraction than anything else ( i kept getting owned). I did ask should i leave MRi building but was told to stay there which i did. I only switched class to give ammo to Advantage (who first asked for it) and given how much i was dying anyway made most sense. So i came over gave ammo then sprinted back to MRi building as asked to but had to keep coming back and forth lol

i guess i kept them thinking as i did hit there snipers on server roof from MRI 1st floor. Maybe i should have in hindsight armed myself with a DMR to hit them more accurately from there given they pretty much camped the roof. Wished i'd recorded it now so i could see where i should improve my own performance

you handled yourself well considering the circumstances. i appreciated having u in our building as your did give us a hand and were better off there than getting owned out in the lobby until it was safe for u to make your journey there.

Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm
Banned

PSN ID: CCxKiller13
Darth it seemed to me on lancang that your squad left you but you should have repositioned better. A dmr could have helped you dink those enemies out in the open.

For some reason 316 didnt take control any part of the map. They kept spawing by corner sandbags and tried rushing the 55 everytime.
They could have played MRI and just gone for single kills. They must have gotten major tunnel vision or something because they didnt switch tactics at all.

I didnt see anyone playing sever balcony or windows on the 55 which is a great spot for sniping as they cross the middle statue.

Also great positioning on siege.

Mon May 18, 2015 3:55 pm
Banned

PSN ID: darth_maul_80
Ye I think I should have thought a little on the fly. My only concern was if I had a cqc in mri room I would not stand a chance. Hindsight is good but I think dmr would've been better to help those in server room.

Lesson learnt for next time :). Thanks cc for your input ask know you saw

Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
darth_maul_80 wrote:
My only concern was if I had a cqc in mri room I would not stand a chance.

A good secondary to a DMR is the G18 (auto handgun). This is great to have out when navigating cqb, then switch to the DMR when at range.

The M26 MASS or M26 DART are other good ideas.

Tue May 19, 2015 7:51 pm
Banned

Decoys are evil fun :)

So funny putting one down and watching a guy creep around to it before you blast him.

Set it in on the side of a blue shipping crate and distance yourself with a clear view of the decoy. Guys will creep around the crate and it's just wrong.

Tue May 26, 2015 3:57 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Post BF4 TacOps - TDM MODE
I started to burst my shots on some maps doing 20 shot and waiting for a guy who's hiding behind cover than as he creeps out thinking I'm changing clip unload about 10 shots it's awesome gotta love the 100 round clip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue May 26, 2015 4:30 am
Banned

They took a lot of the roofs out of TDM. I heard it though a YouTube video that they were going to do it. I also noticed last night that the roof access was gone from Shanghai.

Thu May 28, 2015 3:23 pm
Banned

Solo_Maxximus wrote:
They took a lot of the roofs out of TDM. I heard it though a YouTube video that they were going to do it. I also noticed last night that the roof access was gone from Shanghai.

wtf! are u serious? if they did that then they are just accommodating these fucking cry-babies that can't play the game.

link pls

Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm
Banned

WarCriminal_954 wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:

wtf! are u serious? if they did that then they are just accommodating these fucking cry-babies that can't play the game.

link pls

I will track down the link later. But go ahead and try to use the elevator on Shanghai, door is closed. I thought that was part of the fun, the battle for the roof. But a lot of people complaining about roof campers I guess.

Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 pm
Banned

Solo_Maxximus wrote:
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:

link pls

I will track down the link later. But go ahead and try to use the elevator on Shanghai, door is closed. I thought that was part of the fun, the battle for the roof. But a lot of people complaining about roof campers I guess.

yeah I'm sure. that is the problem itself - complaints. people will complain about everything right down to the grass not being green enough. and pussies like EA/Dice accommodate them. what a fucking joke

Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 pm
Staff Sergeant

PSN ID: R3C0NN-R6
Fair enough if it's genuine complaints - Idk - like CAN YOU CHANGE THE THRMALS BACK CAUSE I CAN'T SEE SHIT!??... That would be fine. But pointless shit, like, as you said War, Grass... Now that's a pisstake.

The roofs thing isn't even a fucking problem. it's not a problem with the game, therefore it should be LEFT UNTOUCHED.

I noticed this a few days ago and the first thing I thought was that they removed the ability to go up as I noticed they had removed the ladders at all sides too....

Bastards. That's what they are.

Bastrds.

"Tripped on a root..."

Ha. Ha.

Fri May 29, 2015 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

exactly, bro. I mean I'm not going to say that I haven't been annoyed by people who've killed me over & over from those points, but that's what makes it challenging, gives it more flavor, etc.

I confirmed it for myself last night. elevator closed, ladders gone. think they did it to zavod too.

Fri May 29, 2015 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next