It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
BF4 TacOps - CONQUEST MODE 
Leadership_

PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: BF4 TacOps - CONQUEST MODE
julesvega wrote:
j84dizzle wrote:
julesvega wrote:
[quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="CCxKiller13"]I dont c4 a jeep. Thats dishonorable. But good tips. Ill try and use my soflam more now.
true it is dishonorable but she said it's used to kill tanks that hide in other teams spawn point and don't leave just kill from distance it makes them know that they are not invulnerable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't normally need to resort to c4 jeeps but I damn well will if it helps the team win

its an old trick I remember in using it in bad company2 but with atv you load atv roll it into building that's being held by other team than setting it off just as it hits wall it opened up the building but like I said it's a cheap trick but just as cheap as putting slams on a dirt bike and ramming into tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Is shooting someone in the back cheap? Is RPGing infantry cheap? Tell me lads what's the noble way to send someone to the respawn menus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]The warrior doesn't care if he's called a beast or a dog; the main thing is winning.

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he’s clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Banned

PSN ID: j84dizzle
julesvega wrote:
julesvega wrote:
j84dizzle wrote:
[quote="julesvega"][quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="CCxKiller13"]I dont c4 a jeep. Thats dishonorable. But good tips. Ill try and use my soflam more now.
true it is dishonorable but she said it's used to kill tanks that hide in other teams spawn point and don't leave just kill from distance it makes them know that they are not invulnerable

I don't normally need to resort to c4 jeeps but I damn well will if it helps the team win

its an old trick I remember in using it in bad company2 but with atv you load atv roll it into building that's being held by other team than setting it off just as it hits wall it opened up the building but like I said it's a cheap trick but just as cheap as putting slams on a dirt bike and ramming into tanks

Is shooting someone in the back cheap? Is RPGing infantry cheap? Tell me lads what's the noble way to send someone to the respawn menus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]The warrior doesn't care if he's called a beast or a dog; the main thing is winning.

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he’s clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.

Ok I'm going to take from that that you agree with me then

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:11 pm
Leadership_

Post BF4 TacOps - CONQUEST MODE
j84dizzle wrote:
julesvega wrote:
julesvega wrote:
[quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="CCxKiller13"]I dont c4 a jeep. Thats dishonorable. But good tips. Ill try and use my soflam more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] I do what must be done to help the team win or lose as long as I gave it my all

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm
Leadership_

julesvega wrote:
j84dizzle wrote:
julesvega wrote:
[quote="julesvega"][quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="j84dizzle"][quote="julesvega"][quote="CCxKiller13"]I dont c4 a jeep. Thats dishonorable. But good tips. Ill try and use my soflam more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] I do what must be done to help the team win or lose as long as I gave it my all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]. Yes

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Leadership_

Yes

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
read all this but see very little of it been used...............

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Ok so tonite we had a 4 man squad it was Cckiller boricua corazon and me we jumped in some conquest and killer was calling out objectives and we all were calling out enemies and there locations and helped each other out we jumped into some servers on the losing end but as a squad we took control and managed to squeeze out victories with help of blueberries but we took the harder control points and left blueberries after they started spawning do I do agree if we work better as a well oiled machine we could own a server

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 am
Banned

PSN ID: CCxKiller13
julesvega wrote:
Ok so tonite we had a 4 man squad it was Cckiller boricua corazon and me we jumped in some conquest and killer was calling out objectives and we all were calling out enemies and there locations and helped each other out we jumped into some servers on the losing end but as a squad we took control and managed to squeeze out victories with help of blueberries but we took the harder control points and left blueberries after they started spawning do I do agree if we work better as a well oiled machine we could own a server

:text-goodpost:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 am
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
killer is a player to both watch and listen too. Can all learn a lot and great comms.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Choosing flags to attack/defend. I know it comes down to in-game decisions. But, if you see a strong concentration of enemy at one flag. Does it make sense to stay and keep fighting that battle? or to go and take an easier target.

I find that sometimes we beat our heads against the wall trying to take objectives that are swarmed with enemies or occupied by heavy vehicles. But, I also see where there is some value in standing your ground in that area.

If you see that a lot of Blueberries are also in the same area of concentration as the enemy, do you move to a different flag and leave them to be overrun (they might win)? or do you stay and keep the numbers up?

Part of me feels that every one (blue and red) will keep spawning into the same point of concentration, when it might make more sense to take an easier objective.

Thoughts?

Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm
Leadership_

Solo_Maxximus wrote:
Choosing flags to attack/defend. I know it comes down to in-game decisions. But, if you see a strong concentration of enemy at one flag. Does it make sense to stay and keep fighting that battle? or to go and take an easier target.

I find that sometimes we beat our heads against the wall trying to take objectives that are swarmed with enemies or occupied by heavy vehicles. But, I also see where there is some value in standing your ground in that area.

If you see that a lot of Blueberries are also in the same area of concentration as the enemy, do you move to a different flag and leave them to be overrun (they might win)? or do you stay and keep the numbers up?

Part of me feels that every one (blue and red) will keep spawning into the same point of concentration, when it might make more sense to take an easier objective.

Thoughts?

Depends on some maps it's better to control middle of map and spread out. But the other team sometimes know it also and will go there also but that is a double edged sword because the team that holds the middle of the map and high ground usually wins but when blueberries help out its a win win but when they don't yeah it's like hitting your head against wall

That is why we lead by example we push what we know needs to be held and taken 30% of time blueberries catch on we can only show how it's done and hopefully they will respond

Sun May 10, 2015 8:33 pm
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
julesvega wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:

Thoughts?

Depends on some maps it's better to control middle of map and spread out. But the other team sometimes know it also and will go there also but that is a double edged sword because the team that holds the middle of the map and high ground usually wins but when blueberries help out its a win win but when they don't yeah it's like hitting your head against wall

That is why we lead by example we push what we know needs to be held and taken 30% of time blueberries catch on we can only show how it's done and hopefully they will respond

Ok, so let's discuss the most strategic flags for each map. Keeping in mind you need to hold 3 out of 5.

Sun May 10, 2015 10:47 pm
Leadership_

It all depends on maps and which side we spawn on some maps give one team certain advantages
Golmond it's always A-B-C n D Lancang it's ABDE avoid C at all costs unless we own all Points

Mon May 11, 2015 1:41 am
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
julesvega wrote:
It all depends on maps and which side we spawn on some maps give one team certain advantages
Golmond it's always A-B-C n D Lancang it's ABDE avoid C at all costs unless we own all Points

Unless there is a commander in play on Lancang, in which case C starts to become a important due to the C130. That bastard can be dangerous if not taken out of play.

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 am
Leadership_

Quppodill wrote:
julesvega wrote:

Unless there is a commander in play on Lancang, in which case C starts to become a important due to the C130. That bastard can be dangerous if not taken out of play.
true but if you have a shitty commander they will keep asking you to push some stupid objective that is at other end of map

Mon May 11, 2015 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next