It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
BF4 Lobby Up Protocol 
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: BF4 Lobby Up Protocol
ElNihrbih wrote:
You were not the only one Stone. I was there too. The first game I joined (tried to join Kane) I ended on the other team. Assumed that the 2nd game we would all be on the same team. Not. I left at the end of that game and joined a bit later again. Ended on the right side (tried to join Kane). Then the next game I was placed in the wrong team again. Tried to switch but BF wouldn't allow me. So I called it a day.

I have had similar experiences. Even after eventually getting in I then get swapped back .... I think Teal had that last night too.

Make sure you let us know if your struggling though and we will pull out.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm
Banned

PSN ID: j84dizzle
We should slow down before someone takes this personally, it was frustrating fighting a good clan and 55s that's all, I know no one was going this on purpose though, I do love a challenge but if possible a don't want to have the challenge of a good clan and my brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: xROLLIN_STON3x
I always go out of my way to join on the 55s side. Even when it comes to squads, sometimes when someone joins they will get moved into a private squad so at the end of the game I will quit and then join through battlelog on one of the 2 to make sure I'm in that squad and not with some randoms.

@Clay - Not a problem mate, I would actually understand because I'm rarely in chat. Chat can be full when I join in around 10pm but defo need to make more of an effort.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 pm
Banned

PSN ID: TheClayBeast
This is just Clan banter, no different from sitting around having a pint after playing sport. You discuss why you lost ; Stone and BT were a pain in the arse! They should have been a pain for the opposition Instead. By the second pint these things done with.

My only issue with mics or lack thereof is the inability to communicate with members of the group in game or simply discussing game mode, server change etc.

Members not using a mic are missing out on the laughs. It's not all moaning ya know!

@Stone when there is more than 8 players on people do split in to multiple parties to make sure nobody with a mic is left out. You feel the need for another party bud members will brake-off to join.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Clan Member

TheClayBeast wrote:
This is just Clan banter, no different from sitting around having a pint after playing sport. You discuss why you lost ; Stone and BT were a pain in the arse! They should have been a pain for the opposition Instead. By the second pint these things done with.

My only issue with mics or lack thereof is the inability to communicate with members of the group in game or simply discussing game mode, server change etc.

Members not using a mic are missing out on the laughs. It's not all moaning ya know!

@Stone when there is more than 8 players on people do split in to multiple parties to make sure nobody with a mic is left out. You feel the need for another party bud members will brake-off to join.

Lol was the same for me with Dizz and Teal, from now on going to wait till i see enough space on Battlelog before joining the game/ wait till a new round to guarantee squading up with 55s.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 pm
Banned

PSN ID: TheClayBeast
Teal bagging you is a disturbing experience to be sure.

Auto-squad-up might be causing some issues with being shifted on to the opposition. I personally keep it off, there have been times where it yanked me out of a 55 squad and dumped me on the other team.

In private servers we may even get shuffled by admins while the game is in progress; not sure if you get a notification of being moved.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm
Clan Member

TheClayBeast wrote:

Auto-squad-up might be causing some issues with being shifted on to the opposition. I personally keep it off, there have been times where it yanked me out of a 55 squad and dumped me on the other team.

In private servers we may even get shuffled by admins while the game is in progress; not sure if you get a notification of being moved.

Not been kicked or moved by admins.......yet. This was a big pain in the arse with BF3 badmins.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 pm
Leadership_

xR0LLIN_ST0N3x wrote:
TheClayBeast wrote:

Not been kicked or moved by admins.......yet. This was a big pain in the arse with BF3 badmins.

Defo .... one of my biggest issues with servers. Some wormy snot nose turd licker kicking me off their server because instead of letting people capture my flags and letting them boost.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:24 pm
Leadership_

Might be worth discussing how we are using mics. I heard a shit load of talk but nobody co-ordinating. Everyone calling what they are doing every step it seemed like.

To add to the confusion we have 8 people in the mic lobby and nearly 3 full squads. I couldn't hear my SQL and he couldn't hear me clearly.

I think if we have the numbers like we had then we should default back to game chat.

Also we need the SQL's to be heard and the squad members to react.

We very nearly lost that last game .... incidently please post up the psn names and if someone has some vid please post up of those randoms (probably that other clan) and we will make sure there are plenty of complaints against them.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:13 am
Leadership_

P.S. The randoms who were trying to sabotage our AA and choppers.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:15 am
Leadership_

KanesFist wrote:
Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:
KanesFist wrote:
I noticed a bit of frustration from some 55's who came up against a clan but found that there were other 55's on the opponents side.

Can you please make every effort is made to swap over. This has always been the protocol. 55's do not fight 55's!

It can and will cause needless friction and it shouldn't take much effort .... if it does ..... tough .... find another server and let the team know you are waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Kane, at one stage there seemed to be a fairly even number on both sides which made it confusing as to who should swap. The protocol you write on the first post seems like the way to help sort these issues.

Apologies if my inexperience on BF4 led to me doing something that offended other 55s, I can assure you it was nothing deliberate if i did :)

If in doubt follow me.

I understand your point. It didn't start that way but it shows how quickly 55's can turn battles ..... on themselves ffs lol.

We came up against a very competent clan so they really didn't need any help from 55's.

55's don't fight 55's. I obviously understand how its so bloody difficult these days getting into the correct team so .......

Staggered ..... this old thing raises its head again.

Let me set out the back story on this. A large amount of 55's split across 2 teams. My team of 55's is consistently outnumbered and the opposition 55 team contains two randoms from another clan; called wolfclan .... couple of 10 yo no doubt.

My team of 55's are losing "every" single round and the other 55's making these two randoms look like fckn gods continue to stick it out on the opposition. This is even when we are sitting outnumbered.

Now i h8 to raise this up again but given the last time i had to address this issue some of the names who were complaining about it happening to them the last time ..... were the ones doing it to others this time.

Also the last time it was a large full server so i assumed it was the game stopping people swapping to 55's but that cannot be the case here. We had 2-3 slots open on most rounds and more when our 55's started dropping.

So were people trying to swap over?

I had hoped this was a wee bit of common sense here but looks like i will need to add more to this protocol than i thought.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: brickwall35
All the reason we need Ranked server. So admins can switch people.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:04 pm
Leadership_

brickwall35 wrote:
All the reason we need Ranked server. So admins can switch people.

In this situation yeah probably but a server well represented by 55's is the best recruitment tool hands down.

We had much more 55's tonight but sod all randoms reverse of what we had last night.

There is no one solution but certainly if its like this again we will need to be able to switch people.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 pm
Leadership_

Thinking we must be able to do both like i did last night switching from TDM to Conquest.

Surely we can do ranked get everyone on the same side and then make it official ? .... suppose the auto-balance might do something ..... but it did fck all tonight and left one team 2-3 low ..... so .... fckn knows.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: brickwall35
I'd flip it. Go official to get randoms, then Ranked so we can all be on one team.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next