It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:37 pm



Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc 
Author Message
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 814
PSN ID: Axiom116
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
The Ace 52 CQB is definitely worth given a check out again for those who moved on from that gun. It may have been tweaked or so.. The stability on this gun has significantly improved since my last time with this in action... I will go as far as to say i prefer it better than the mtar at the moment

_________________
Image
Image


Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Posts: 221
PSN ID: bigstuey2009
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
Will try the Mtar now, I'm still limited as am sticking to those with coyote sights, good read folks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 am
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 725
Location: Sunny Scunny UK
PSN ID: xROLLIN_STON3x
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
bigstuey2009 wrote:
Will try the Mtar now, I'm still limited as am sticking to those with coyote sights, good read folks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


More often than not the coyote sight comes in the last 2 battlepacks so between 460-510 kills before you get it, its he only sight I use and takes the piss having to rake up all them kills just for a sight.


Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Posts: 221
PSN ID: bigstuey2009
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
I agree, im just using the guns I have that sight for! Any other sights you use? Used to like the infra red sure but that doesn't seem to work as well in bf4?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 am
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 725
Location: Sunny Scunny UK
PSN ID: xROLLIN_STON3x
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
bigstuey2009 wrote:
I agree, im just using the guns I have that sight for! Any other sights you use? Used to like the infra red sure but that doesn't seem to work as well in bf4?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Not really in BF3 the Kobra was the one I used to always use so usually just use that if its unlocked or the Reflex till I get the Coyote. All down to preference really you will find out what suits you after a while. Just wish they would sort out that visual sway or certain guns like the Type 95 when the Coyote is equipped.


Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Posts: 221
PSN ID: bigstuey2009
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
I've been using the type 95 too! Might explain a lot! I'll have a look at what guns I have the sight with, there's a DMR I have it for? They any good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 725
Location: Sunny Scunny UK
PSN ID: xROLLIN_STON3x
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
bigstuey2009 wrote:
I've been using the type 95 too! Might explain a lot! I'll have a look at what guns I have the sight with, there's a DMR I have it for? They any good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah that jump sway on the Type 95 is awful was going to try master it a few weeks back but just couldn't do with the jump when ADS. Personally not keen on the DMR's though when I rarely do use one its the SKS, you really need to stay at med-long range with em because in close quarters 99/100 you will get out shot.

Just started using the FAMAS (hated it in BF3) and man in close quaters in absolutely rips people to shreds!


Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:58 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Posts: 221
PSN ID: bigstuey2009
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
xR0LLIN_ST0N3x wrote:
bigstuey2009 wrote:
I've been using the type 95 too! Might explain a lot! I'll have a look at what guns I have the sight with, there's a DMR I have it for? They any good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah that jump sway on the Type 95 is awful was going to try master it a few weeks back but just couldn't do with the jump when ADS. Personally not keen on the DMR's though when I rarely do use one its the SKS, you really need to stay at med-long range with em because in close quarters 99/100 you will get out shot.

Just started using the FAMAS (hated it in BF3) and man in close quaters in absolutely rips people to shreds!


Back to the drawing board, nice insight here pal. I'm hopefully learning from your hindsight... Looking forward to getting stuck in when I get back. Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Profile
Lance Corporal

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 am
Posts: 79
PSN ID: StashMusial
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
ToonTonic wrote:
http://symthic.com/bf4-stats

Great website for all stats related too Battlefield & more.

Toon :handgestures-salute:


Symthic is an awesome resource but I know it can be overwhelming because of the amount of information on the site. Heres a thread that gives you the cliff's notes version with regard to weapon basics.

http://www.the55s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=10035


Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:13 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
One of the best things I use Synthic for is the weapon comparison. Not only for comparing different weapons, but also for comparing the same weapon with different attachments. This has helped me to find the best loadout for each weapon I use.

_________________
Image


Thu May 07, 2015 5:56 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
One of the best things I use Synthic for is the weapon comparison. Not only for comparing different weapons, but also for comparing the same weapon with different attachments. This has helped me to find the best loadout for each weapon I use.


that's the best source indeed.


Fri May 08, 2015 1:53 pm
Profile
Lance Corporal

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 am
Posts: 83
PSN ID: Cake_1_2_3_4
Post Re: BF4 Weapon/Attachment stats etc
After sacrificing my stubby/potato grip for an underslung rail I can really feel the lack of accuracy, but it has lead to some interesting application and diversity with the M26 variants.

_________________
Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true?


Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.