It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Fall patch today! 
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: Fall patch today!
KuttyKaliko wrote:

Complaints, I am beyond pissed off that they changed C4. I do not, for the life of me, understand why after 2 years they have decided to COMPLETELY change the dynamic of C4 and the CLASSES that use C4. One of the only things that made Recon and Support effective was the ability to set C4 traps and destroy vehicles. Now if they had done something to get rid of Jihading, then great, but to absolutely change the way you can use the equipment has pissed me off and left me with few options for Anti-Vehicle outside of Engineer. It takes 3 C4 to destroy an LAV. If they have Reactive Armor it takes 4. I also noticed that it now takes close to 3-4 minutes of sitting by an ammo crate to get your 3 C4 back. Absolute bullshit... Not to mention the complete middle finger they have given to me and the other players who spent FUCKING HOURS completing the phatom assignments to get the bow. I mean I can get over it, don't get me wrong, but it definitely rubs me the wrong way. Overall, I am getting so tired of BF4 and cannot wait to start on another shooter.. Hopefully one that doesn't require me to completely change the way I play towards the end of the games lifecycle....

this ^

what rubs me the wrong way is that dice bends over willingly, spread-fucking-eagle, to accommodate all the little crybaby whores.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:03 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
I'm abit surprised by the feedback amongst 55's, I personally love this update & on the whole there are very positive reviews on BF forums.

The game feels rock solid right now & as far as C4 nerfing goes, I'm all for it. Was getting old real fast been in a vehicle & getting C4d within minutes by 1 C4.

Regards the bow, I can appreciate people not been happy with this practically been given away.

Though the game itself has been out a long time now, the bow wasn't unlocked via the masses & hardline is a freebie on Xbox now.

There moving on...Battlefront is set for release & then Battlefield 5 next year.

BF5....literally cannot wait. Gonna be a long year.

Toon

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 pm
Sergeant

PSN ID: KuttyKaliko
I think the overall patch is good and the map is pretty decent. But again the changes to C4 have fucked up the way the I play and have fun. Which is upsetting to me, but SWBF will be out soon and I can move on.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3