It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Detection mechanic 
Lance Corporal

PSN ID: Cake_1_2_3_4
Post Detection mechanic
Can anyone explain how shooting unsuppressed weapons works exactly on the minimap, for how long, is it every x bullet etc. Can't really find anything other than hey this is how you unlock a target detector. 'This isn't what I asked!'. Or people making suggestions on hoe to improve it so you know ehen you are spottd.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:08 pm
Sergeant

PSN ID: KuttyKaliko
Post Re: Detection mechanic
Well first of all you should probably take a gander at your application thread :/

Second, there is no way to tell if you've been spotted. Period. From my time playing it seems to me like when you are spotted you stay on the minimap for at least 5 seconds. When shooting an unsuppressed weapon the direction you are shooting in and a red blip on the minimap will show up during the entirety of the shooting and then 2 seconds afterwards. The only advice I can give is avoid running in open areas. Always try and take the long flank, even tho it is tedious it almost always is the best way. I try and open my map every now and again while running and looking at where people are shooting from, then I can find which route to take that will have the lowest resistance. After I come up behind the enemy with squad spawning and we fuck em all up!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm
Lance Corporal

Firstly, application thread... Right, no idea what that is. Secondly thanks, I know you can't know when you've been spotted, just mentioned it was one of the search results that kept appearing.

I've surpassed level 100, I just usually use a suppressor and was inteterested in the fine details.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm
Banned

PSN ID: anguslawrence97
um.. application is 50% of the trail to get into the clan (with gameplay online being the other 50% (i think))... and unsurprisingly because you don't know what it even is, you didn't get in. sorry.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 pm
Banned

PSN ID: tomahawk_k
Cake1234 wrote:
Firstly, application thread... Right, no idea what that is. Secondly thanks, I know you can't know when you've been spotted, just mentioned it was one of the search results that kept appearing.

I've surpassed level 100, I just usually use a suppressor and was inteterested in the fine details.

http://www.the55s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10742

Sent from my HTC One M8

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:15 pm
Lance Corporal

I thought he meant like software application.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:15 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: Damaxta
Dude, when you registered on the forum and applied to join the clan it creates a thread in applications. But as above..... It wasn't successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and yes, I did draw this myself. ^^^^^

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]