It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Noshahr Canals - Yup, we're getting it! 
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
Post Re: Noshahr Canals - Yup, we're getting it!
Animal0310 wrote:
Quppodill wrote:
Sure it is, but at the same time I'm also disappointed because they build up hopes and then give us so little compared to how hard they are hyping the new stuff.

Don't get me wrong, all new content is received with thanks, but at the same time I think they can also blame themselves a bit for the negative feedback they get.

As far as i am concerned the negative comments they get is well deserved. the fact it took so long for them to sort out BF4 i think is ridicules, i'm just saying its nice for them to carry on with new content.

on the whole i think its trying to make up for the poor state of the game when it was new. Possibly a little too late.

Most definitely. The cynical part of me will say that not carrying on with new content would be suicide for them based on the poor release, but I do see what you mean. Am also hoping that what they are going through with the negative feedback they do get(even if a lot of it is ridiculously phrased in the form stupid insults about aids and cancer) has taught them that BF5 better look damn good when it is released. :)

... I also hope that the greater part of the internet soon learns what constructive criticism means, but that would be hoping for a miracle...

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:46 am
Banned

PSN ID: Animal0310
Quppodill wrote:
Animal0310 wrote:
Quppodill wrote:
Sure it is, but at the same time I'm also disappointed because they build up hopes and then give us so little compared to how hard they are hyping the new stuff.

Don't get me wrong, all new content is received with thanks, but at the same time I think they can also blame themselves a bit for the negative feedback they get.

As far as i am concerned the negative comments they get is well deserved. the fact it took so long for them to sort out BF4 i think is ridicules, i'm just saying its nice for them to carry on with new content.

on the whole i think its trying to make up for the poor state of the game when it was new. Possibly a little too late.

Most definitely. The cynical part of me will say that not carrying on with new content would be suicide for them based on the poor release, but I do see what you mean. Am also hoping that what they are going through with the negative feedback they do get(even if a lot of it is ridiculously phrased in the form stupid insults about aids and cancer) has taught them that BF5 better look damn good when it is released. :)

... I also hope that the greater part of the internet soon learns what constructive criticism means, but that would be hoping for a miracle...

LOL!!!! miracles do happen at times but i don't think this one will.

too many moaning people out there. i think there are a lot of people out there who just like a good moan or a place to vent.

Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:45 pm
Sergeant

PSN ID: KuttyKaliko
Well unless I am mistaken this announcement is kind of a surprise. I don't think they ever promised anything, so I don't see it as lazy myself. I see it as an easy little thing they could do to give veteran players some nostalgia and current players a new map to mess around on. Would I prefer Noshar Canals on CQ, yes because it is the only gametype *IMO* worth playing. But I have come to just accept what DICE gives us. I'm still very much enjoying BF4 so I am slightly excited for the new map(s) coming out in the fall.

Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:24 pm
Second Lieutenant

PSN ID: Quppodill
They did anounce just after Final Stand that they were looking into releasing a couple of old maps and wanted community feedback on which maps we wanted to see.

What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:42 am
Banned

PSN ID: Animal0310
KuttyKaliko wrote:
Well unless I am mistaken this announcement is kind of a surprise. I don't think they ever promised anything, so I don't see it as lazy myself. I see it as an easy little thing they could do to give veteran players some nostalgia and current players a new map to mess around on. Would I prefer Noshar Canals on CQ, yes because it is the only gametype *IMO* worth playing. But I have come to just accept what DICE gives us. I'm still very much enjoying BF4 so I am slightly excited for the new map(s) coming out in the fall.

i just think had they fixed the game sooner they would still have more players playing it.

like you kutty i also do like playing it still not as much as before though, considering the game is now 2 years old i think its survived this long because of the new content they are bringing out, and for me personally who i am playing with. i do not think i would still be playing it if i was playing as lone wolf.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2