It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Battlefield 4, hardcore mod. 
Corporal

PSN ID: Anttras
Post Re: Battlefield 4, hardcore mod.
I'm in for hardcore G.....its what I used to play in COD.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:36 pm
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Anttras wrote:
I'm in for hardcore G.....its what I used to play in COD.

Join the force then :) Join when I am online. Only play on hardcore servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
Hardcore Defuse :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance:
That was good fun last night guys! We should do that shit more often. Knives only was hilarious, i can still see that random running from all of us.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:43 am
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
dude you are so right! that shit was awesome!!! hc defuse on dragon's teeth rolling knife only! i don't think i've laughed that hard while playing BF4 in a while.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:39 pm
Banned

PSN ID: tomahawk_k
Defuse is a really fun mode to mess around on. When cat is back maybe we can get our server up and try more stupid stuff. Set the heath low and flashbangs only haha

Sent from my HTC One M8

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:20 pm
Banned

PSN ID: Animal0310
I'm not a fan of hardcore but I like playing the game In silly ways. Phantom bow only could be interesting or pistols only.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Banned

PSN ID: darth_maul_80
defuse is certainly fun when its just friends playing and trolling each other lol

maybe i can try decoy killing cat on there too lol

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant Major MC

One question guys.

Why is there that those of you who dont like hardcore ( conquest) Dont like it?

Is there any particular reason or is it that you are so used to normal mode?

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

Ghztr_11 wrote:
One question guys.

Playing hardcore on conquest isn't as fun for me.
Its too big and in my opinion the weapons and vehicles aren't properly balanced for the hardcore damage models. There also doesn't feel like there is as much action because most of the time your team is full of wannabe pro snipers who can't get a headshot in normal mode so they go on HC to feel like a boss haha
On defuse it's fun because it is such close quarters. If you get killed it doesn't feel like there was nothing you could do to stop it which is what I experience a lot in CQ

Sent from my HTC One M8

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:54 pm
Sergeant Major MC

tomahawk_k wrote:
Ghztr_11 wrote:
One question guys.

Playing hardcore on conquest isn't as fun for me.
Its too big and in my opinion the weapons and vehicles aren't properly balanced for the hardcore damage models. There also doesn't feel like there is as much action because most of the time your team is full of wannabe pro snipers who can't get a headshot in normal mode so they go on HC to feel like a boss haha
On defuse it's fun because it is such close quarters. If you get killed it doesn't feel like there was nothing you could do to stop it which is what I experience a lot in CQ

Sent from my HTC One M8

I gotta honest say, I dont understand still as mutch :P

When you talk about balanced, you mean like '' more HP to soldier and lower firepower to veichles'' ?

Well, I understand in someway. What u feel about hardcore, is just what I feel for normal mode, just the opposide on the damage model.

I feel that normal is unfair in many ways. There are so many times I feel that the kill was mine, or I was the first to pull the trigger and aimed&hit the upper body, and still didnt get the kill.
Veichles in normal are to OP, in a way that they can stand to mutch damage, and the anti-tank soldier is to UP to handle any veichle.

Normal is fun, like for casual gameplay due to the most of us plays normal conquest, I mainly only play it for the laugh.

Hardcore gives a challenge, and is fair in many ways. But that is mainly because hardcore is exactly what I want BF4 to be in damage model.

Also, hardcore forces each ,everyone to play as a team, and provide what your class has.
Want repair? Then you need an engineer. Want health or revive? Then you need a medic. Want ammo? Then you need support.
Want to locate an well hidden sniper? Communicate and locate.

Want to go stealthy without any 3D tagg or minimap that reveals your position to EVERYONE on the opposite team, then hardcore is the mode.

Hardcore is actually what is the most fun. Cause you need to focus so mutch harder, and the effort you put into it is so mutch more fun :P

If you are a sniper on normal you have killcam, minimap and 3D tagging that reveals your position.
In hardcore you have none mentioned above. Coms are the key.

In what mode do you think you actually feel like a sniper?? Or any other class for that matter.

If the answer is normal mode, then whatever makes you happy.

But if the answer is hardcore, I agree.

(sound like I am trying to convert you hahaha)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

You can try all you want but you won't convert me haha!
For the kind of thing you're describing you're playing the wrong game. I can understand everything you like about hardcore and i agree more communication and challenge is fun. Which is why I like it on defuse. But you can't rely on that blueberry to give you that health or ammo or repair you. Almost 100% of the time your requests will be ignored.
This is the main reason I'm really keen to try out the new rainbow six seige game. One shot = one kill. Thats how the game was made and it will be balanced as such. Communication will be essential so blueberries will be forced to get involved.
Hoping MGO is tactical online as well but who knows yet

Sent from my HTC One M8

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:14 pm
Banned

PSN ID: darth_maul_80
my opinion is similar to that of toms...i also only like hardcore defuse

BF4 was the first fps i've ever played when ps4 first came out (didn't really player shooters prior to ps4) so i had to learn to play the game. Consequently I've gotten use to the mini map and now need it to play. Im also so use to spotting before shooting that on hardcore the first action i do is pointless and usually gets me killed as less bullets for kill anyway.

also accidentally i've killed many a teammate as they run across my shots or i've been following my target only to nail my teammate standing next to me.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant Major MC

darth_maul_80 wrote:
my opinion is similar to that of toms...i also only like hardcore defuse

BF4 was the first fps i've ever played when ps4 first came out (didn't really player shooters prior to ps4) so i had to learn to play the game. Consequently I've gotten use to the mini map and now need it to play. Im also so use to spotting before shooting that on hardcore the first action i do is pointless and usually gets me killed as less bullets for kill anyway.

also accidentally i've killed many a teammate as they run across my shots or i've been following my target only to nail my teammate standing next to me.

haha, not so lucky fellow u :p Happen to me also from time to time, not my fault my teammate runs infront of the supression fire I fire :p

Well, we all have different tastes.
I am not going insane like jehovas witnesses, but getting people on the hardcore train would be fun.

Have had some really tactical hardcore rounds with r-voets and allot of fun.

But hardcore can be as bitchy as normal can be sometimes :p

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant

PSN ID: KuttyKaliko
I don't like HC CQ because it is fucking awful. Why would I want to spend 30 minutes a round running all over the map to get to one spot and die instantly... Close quarters HC I can manage because I am not getting one shotted by a DMR from 900 yards away. The corner camping and building camping is 100x worse on HC. I just have almost never had a fun time playing the mode. It isn't the mini map and no hud because I know the maps on this game like the back of my hand and my A50's let me hear all I need to know where the enemy is hiding. It's the dying instantly that ruins any chance of fun for me. My fun and gameplay is limited on HC and that is why I avoid it.. If everyone is online playing it sure I will hop on for maybe a round but I will do pretty much everything I can to prevent playing on that poopy mode.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm
Sergeant

PSN ID: screamowaffles
Ghztr_11 wrote:
One question guys.

All I played was hardcore in bf3, both rush and CQ, was great, and pretty realistic and there were quite a few dedicated servers even when bf3 was coming to an end of its lifecycle on the 360. You could actually use single shot effectively too, and I think the weapons were better balanced. Also, people that played bf3 hardcore knew what hardcore was all about and actually used ammo and health packs.

In bf4 people spray and pray and spam snipers. Teammates are useless. Plus server browser is fucking broken so I wouldn't even know if there's HC servers in the first place. I also think nostalgia fucks with my view on it but I still think it can go suck a fuck.

There are no rules, only punishments.

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next