It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Bf4 official game guide.  
Author Message
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Bf4 official game guide.
Feel free to use and abuse.
This is for all 55s and p55.

(Www.primagames.com)
there is also a mobile app version you can download.

User name (peacer420)
Password (p5555s)

this is my account and allowing all 55 members to use. the guide is a full digital version features an in-depth knowledge of battlefield that includes tips news videos from professional gamers weapons and vehicles it also covers all game modes. to help better prepare us or just for some newbies to learn.

please help keep this thread up so new and old 55 know it's here to use.
if someone comes across a good strategy tip or idea please feel free to leave it commented below.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:19 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 am
Posts: 1312
PSN ID: CCxKiller13
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
Did you win that bid?

_________________
I dont play with trash


Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:31 pm
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
CCxKiller13 wrote:
Did you win that bid?

You know it lol

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
excellent post, peacer. thanks for sharing this with us.

this is a must read for all. loads of valuable info contained within.


Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:57 pm
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
excellent post, peacer. thanks for sharing this with us.

this is a must read for all. loads of valuable info contained within.

Thanks where you able to check it out

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:01 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
yup. reading it now. :-)


Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:02 pm
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
yup. reading it now. :-)

Nice Lmk what you think of the usefulness of it

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
Cool. I enjoyed reading about the maps. In a perfect world I would know the best strategic approach to each maps objective.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:50 am
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
Cool. I enjoyed reading about the maps. In a perfect world I would know the best strategic approach to each maps objective.

Glad to hear it helped

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 am
Posts: 1312
PSN ID: CCxKiller13
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
This guide will save you about 100 hours of experience. Has some good points like defending flags instead of taking them. Talks about using vehicles to move from flag to flag. A def good read.

_________________
I dont play with trash


Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:52 am
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
CCxKiller13 wrote:
This guide will save you about 100 hours of experience. Has some good points like defending flags instead of taking them. Talks about using vehicles to move from flag to flag. A def good read.

I hope it helps us out in battle

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 am
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant Major MC

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 1794
Location: The 55's
PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
peacer420 wrote:
Feel free to use and abuse.
This is for all 55s and p55.

(http://Www.primagames.com)
there is also a mobile app version you can download.

User name (peacer420)
Password (p5555s)

this is my account and allowing all 55 members to use. the guide is a full digital version features an in-depth knowledge of battlefield that includes tips news videos from professional gamers weapons and vehicles it also covers all game modes. to help better prepare us or just for some newbies to learn.

please help keep this thread up so new and old 55 know it's here to use.
if someone comes across a good strategy tip or idea please feel free to leave it commented below.


Image

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
Ghztr_11 wrote:
peacer420 wrote:
Feel free to use and abuse.
This is for all 55s and p55.

(http://Www.primagames.com)
there is also a mobile app version you can download.

User name (peacer420)
Password (p5555s)

this is my account and allowing all 55 members to use. the guide is a full digital version features an in-depth knowledge of battlefield that includes tips news videos from professional gamers weapons and vehicles it also covers all game modes. to help better prepare us or just for some newbies to learn.

please help keep this thread up so new and old 55 know it's here to use.
if someone comes across a good strategy tip or idea please feel free to leave it commented below.


Image

Lol if you find anything useful. Plz comment it

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:23 am
Profile
User avatar
Corporal

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:35 pm
Posts: 215
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: bueller77
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
This is so awesome Peacer420! Thanks so much for sharing. Essential bedtime reading! I've already learnt so much. Now to see whether any of it positively affects my game?!

_________________
Image



"Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don't Stop And Look Around Once In A While. You Could Miss It"


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:43 am
Profile
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am
Posts: 533
PSN ID: peacer420
Post Re: Bf4 official game guide.
Bueller77 wrote:
This is so awesome Peacer420! Thanks so much for sharing. Essential bedtime reading! I've already learnt so much. Now to see whether any of it positively affects my game?!

Glad to hear it bueller77
Make sure you comment anything that you think could help the team improve

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:18 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.