It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:53 pm



Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
CoD - Non-Prestige Policy 
Author Message
Private

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am
Posts: 50
PSN ID: the_dragon382
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Yes,sir! Order received :)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:22 pm
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:41 pm
Posts: 2038
PSN ID: Aldreth3
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Still not reached level 50! Time is at a premium!

_________________
Image

est solitarius sidera lupus perierat ad


Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:27 am
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Aldreth3 wrote:
Still not reached level 50! Time is at a premium!
All in good time ;)

Toon

_________________


Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 am
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Posts: 12770
Location: Scotland (UK)
PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Damaxta wrote:
That's the spirit.



Kill him.

MWAHAHAHA !




Good games tonight ..... still loving that signature !

_________________
Image
In the name of the gun, the stars and the holy 55's.
imacrip69 - "Drinking gets me closer to God"
Image


Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm
Profile
User avatar
Clan Member

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Posts: 813
Location: Devon
PSN ID: Damaxta
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Hiding yes Craig. Big yin..... I can commission a signature as unique as my own for you if you wish. Merely £199.99 + parts etc.

Very good games :)


For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.

For those who do not, none will suffice

_________________
When Snatched from the jaws of death, a few teethmarks will remain.

Image

...and yes, I did draw this myself. ^^^^^


Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
:text-+1:


Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Posts: 4821
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
PSN ID: warcriminal_954
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
BUMP.

Please familiarize yourself with this policy as we near the release of COD BO3.

happy gaming!

WC


Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 pm
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
haha, I don't even know what that means.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:59 pm
Profile
User avatar
Sergeant Major MC

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 1794
Location: The 55's
PSN ID: Ghztr_11
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
WarCriminal_954 wrote:
BUMP.

Please familiarize yourself with this policy as we near the release of COD BO3.

happy gaming!

WC


Were was this note when COD AW was close to release? :obscene-buttred:

:happy-jumpyellow:

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Posts: 3818
Location: over here
PSN ID: julesvega
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
haha, I don't even know what that means.

Really


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image
you will die an honorable death


Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Behind My Scope
PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
julesvega wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
haha, I don't even know what that means.

Really


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Really. Never played a COD game before so I literally don't know what it means or entails to go "prestige". I just know we don't do it.

I know it's some level of ego attached to COD that is aligned with K/D ration being more important than team. I understand that whole concept obviously, just don't know how you actually go "Prestige"

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:31 pm
Profile
Second Lieutenant

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: Sigma 957(also Europe)
PSN ID: Quppodill
Post Re: COD AW - Non-Prestige Policy
Once you hit level cap you can "prestige" and you start over again with a new rank. It's why we are called 55's, because 55 was top level in COD when the clan was founded... before you prestiged that is.

The prestigers seemed to think that grinding ranks = skills and that everyone that hadn't prestiged were junk. The founders took offense to that and created the clan to teach them a lesson. And here we are, all these years later and still teaching lessons. ;)

_________________
Image


What the hell is wrong with my dick?? It's all blurry!


Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:44 pm
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 19845
Location: Behind You.....Smile
PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: CoD - Non-Prestige Policy
Quppodill wrote:
Once you hit level cap you can "prestige" and you start over again with a new rank. It's why we are called 55's, because 55 was top level in COD when the clan was founded... before you prestiged that is.

The prestigers seemed to think that grinding ranks = skills and that everyone that hadn't prestiged were junk. The founders took offense to that and created the clan to teach them a lesson. And here we are, all these years later and still teaching lessons. ;)
This this this

Toon

_________________


Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 am
Profile
User avatar
Banned

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 am
Posts: 559
PSN ID: Animal0310
Post Re: CoD - Non-Prestige Policy
ahhh!!!!! so this is prestige. i don't think i could be bother to start again once i had got to max level.


saying that in BF4 still not got max level.


Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:05 pm
Profile
User avatar
Leadership_

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Posts: 12770
Location: Scotland (UK)
PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: CoD - Non-Prestige Policy
ToonTonic wrote:
Quppodill wrote:
Once you hit level cap you can "prestige" and you start over again with a new rank. It's why we are called 55's, because 55 was top level in COD when the clan was founded... before you prestiged that is.

The prestigers seemed to think that grinding ranks = skills and that everyone that hadn't prestiged were junk. The founders took offense to that and created the clan to teach them a lesson. And here we are, all these years later and still teaching lessons. ;)
This this this

Toon



Good summary.

God ...... I need to go and trade in some Irn Bru bottles and by this game ..... for nothing more than hearing those gold cross madafackas whincing and wondering how group of low rankers who dared to be different just handed them their tags !

_________________
Image
In the name of the gun, the stars and the holy 55's.
imacrip69 - "Drinking gets me closer to God"
Image


Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.