It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
A sad day at O&R 
Lance Corporal

Post A sad day at O&R
The words that you've written Marke are certainly very understood by me and I feel confident in saying that is true for most members of O&R, The 55's and countless other communities spread over the web.

Dee is sadly the third member of O&R that's passed away since I joined in 2008 and each passing has been both shocking in there suddenness and deeply saddening.

It really brings home the feelings that in this modern age the world truly has become a smaller place and in these instances a better place for it. If someone would have told me perhaps 10 years ago, that through modern communications and technologies that I would increase my friend base with such a bunch of people that I have a genuine feeling and friendship for then I would have laughed out loud at the suggestion.

But hear I am opening my heart to a bunch of people that I know can empathise with my situation.

For all the bad press the Internet gets, it's times like thus that makes up for that.

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: A sad day at O&R
Bert0364 wrote:
The words that you've written Marke are certainly very understood by me and I feel confident in saying that is true for most members of O&R, The 55's and countless other communities spread over the web.

Dee is sadly the third member of O&R that's passed away since I joined in 2008 and each passing has been both shocking in there suddenness and deeply saddening.

It really brings home the feelings that in this modern age the world truly has become a smaller place and in these instances a better place for it. If someone would have told me perhaps 10 years ago, that through modern communications and technologies that I would increase my friend base with such a bunch of people that I have a genuine feeling and friendship for then I would have laughed out loud at the suggestion.

But hear I am opening my heart to a bunch of people that I know can empathise with my situation.

For all the bad press the Internet gets, it's times like thus that makes up for that.

Quite literally lost for words ..... epic posts from Marke and Brick indeed.

My heart is just that little bit heavier today.

Thu May 16, 2013 5:14 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: A sad day at O&R
I have bumped an old friend ..... hope it isnt too raw Bert .... feel free to remove and hide if it is

Thu May 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Lance Corporal

Post A sad day at O&R
It's eye water'ingly fine mate an honest an emotional tribute.

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2