It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Hi from the Gamerdads Community. 
Clan Member

PSN ID: xX_UK_CRAIG_Xx
Post Re: Hi from the Gamerdads Community.
Bert0364 wrote:
Was good fun and I want to add my thanks to Craig for his hosting skills :handgestures-salute:

And next time you get some invites Toon accept them a bit quicker will ya, it was already past midnight and I had a busy day ahead and so had to bail out before you finally joined by the sound of things. ;)

Thats ok Bert hope to do more in the future.

TO BECOME ONE YOU MUST FIGHT TO BE ONE

55's FOREVER

Wise words: Never pat a burning dog ;)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am
Private

ta for the brief games last night folks, was short but sweet :) a couple of our lot are zombie addicts and so the bus beckoned. loved the 'one in the chamber' antics in particular.

i messaged craig and kane after to say a GDs/55s meet up is well overdue. it'd be nice to get some light hearted games/an event together in the new year if the league hasn't kicked off by then?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: xX_UK_CRAIG_Xx
yep good games mate and yes hopefully the leadership or squad leaders will get the games up and running soon.

TO BECOME ONE YOU MUST FIGHT TO BE ONE

55's FOREVER

Wise words: Never pat a burning dog ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 am
Private

hey all, it's been a little while since i logged in here so i thought i'd poke my head round the door and say hi :)

thanks alot to all the good 55 folk who we got some games in with over the festive period, it was a pleasure as always. both of our communities always seem to have healthy parties up and running on PSN which has a downside as it's always difficult merging two lobbies that each contain a decent number of players.

our weekly COD night is always on a tuesday from 10pm until whenever peeps wana crash so it goes without saying any of you lot are more than welcome anytime :) if i'm not hosting it's a guy called 'roniniom' so feel free to add him up anytime (with a little '55' note in the FR of course ;) ).

our events are always a blast with an easy going, banter infected atmosphere without exception. also me, ron and couple of others regularly update the wierd and wonderful custom modes to ensure we keep things fresh.

in other news, Gamerdads have a brand new home in the pipeline. with technology moving so fast in this day and age it was decided that we needed to move with the times and create a new site. the owners/admin/techy guys are hoping the launch will be in the near future (beta is imminent). i'll post a link up here when the time comes as it'd nice to have a few 55's as guest members.

finally, our PS3 COD league squad have unanimously decided that we're gona have a stab at adopting a basic tactical approach when the next league season starts up. while we will always value the fun factor above anything else we also need to make attempts at progressing as a unit. simply turning up for 'rinse and repeat' defeats would be a challenge to say the least.

while i'm not predicting a huge difference in our results for a while yet against teams such as yourselves it'll be interesting to see how our gameplay develops.

anyway, this is turning into a bit of an essay now (i was only gona pop in to say 'hi' lmao) so i'll say bye for now.

cheers, dj.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:09 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
djs2772 wrote:
hey all, it's been a little while since i logged in here so i thought i'd poke my head round the door and say hi :)

thanks alot to all the good 55 folk who we got some games in with over the festive period, it was a pleasure as always. both of our communities always seem to have healthy parties up and running on PSN which has a downside as it's always difficult merging two lobbies that each contain a decent number of players.

our weekly COD night is always on a tuesday from 10pm until whenever peeps wana crash so it goes without saying any of you lot are more than welcome anytime :) if i'm not hosting it's a guy called 'roniniom' so feel free to add him up anytime (with a little '55' note in the FR of course ;) ).

our events are always a blast with an easy going, banter infected atmosphere without exception. also me, ron and couple of others regularly update the wierd and wonderful custom modes to ensure we keep things fresh.

in other news, Gamerdads have a brand new home in the pipeline. with technology moving so fast in this day and age it was decided that we needed to move with the times and create a new site. the owners/admin/techy guys are hoping the launch will be in the near future (beta is imminent). i'll post a link up here when the time comes as it'd nice to have a few 55's as guest members.

finally, our PS3 COD league squad have unanimously decided that we're gona have a stab at adopting a basic tactical approach when the next league season starts up. while we will always value the fun factor above anything else we also need to make attempts at progressing as a unit. simply turning up for 'rinse and repeat' defeats would be a challenge to say the least.

while i'm not predicting a huge difference in our results for a while yet against teams such as yourselves it'll be interesting to see how our gameplay develops.

anyway, this is turning into a bit of an essay now (i was only gona pop in to say 'hi' lmao) so i'll say bye for now.

cheers, dj.

Always a pleasure with you guys and I have no doubt you guys will melt into an elite fighting force.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2