It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Regular weekly head to heads, all clans/communities welcome. 
Private

Post Re: Regular weekly head to heads, all clans/communities welc
hey folks

just thought i'd post up and check out if there's any movement on the mini-league start date? like i mentioned before, i've learnt fast that putting these events together is a bit tricky especially when multiple clans are involved so there's no pressure from our side. that said, its obviously cool if you guys (or the other clans you've got enlisted) aren't ready to roll yet.

my only concern is that i'll loose momentum with the clans i've got interested as i've been posting up fairly regularly with updates on how plans for the event are coming along. we're cool to merge with your league, run with your league as it stands or start our mini-league going and have you guys (and any other interested clans) along for the ride.

if it means getting this up and running soonish, do you lot want to enlist in our mini-league (for the time being at least)? that'd mean just getting your team together and arranging the fixture time/date each week?

post up when you guys have a spare minute to let me know what you think. as always ideas/comments regarding any aspects of the event-to-be are welcome.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
djs2772 wrote:
hey folks

just thought i'd post up and check out if there's any movement on the mini-league start date? like i mentioned before, i've learnt fast that putting these events together is a bit tricky especially when multiple clans are involved so there's no pressure from our side. that said, its obviously cool if you guys (or the other clans you've got enlisted) aren't ready to roll yet.

my only concern is that i'll loose momentum with the clans i've got interested as i've been posting up fairly regularly with updates on how plans for the event are coming along. we're cool to merge with your league, run with your league as it stands or start our mini-league going and have you guys (and any other interested clans) along for the ride.

if it means getting this up and running soonish, do you lot want to enlist in our mini-league (for the time being at least)? that'd mean just getting your team together and arranging the fixture time/date each week?

post up when you guys have a spare minute to let me know what you think. as always ideas/comments regarding any aspects of the event-to-be are welcome.

Hi M8

We are ready just waiting for our site guru to update the page which should be imminent.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Private

KanesFist wrote:
Hi M8

We are ready just waiting for our site guru to update the page which should be imminent.

nice one m8, ta for the heads up. looking forward to it.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Lance Corporal

Last nights ad-hoc meeting of the various Blops2 squads .... just great fun from start to finish, whoever says this version of CoD is a dead duck should just join in one of those soirees :happy-jumpeveryone:

Although I would like to restrict Toon's, and Wilks (O&R) choice of weapons and also make them wear wellies so they're slower out of the spawns in future meets.

Congrats to the hosts for holding it all together :handgestures-salute: and all those involve in helping keeping me from enjoying some zzzzz's for much longer than planned. ;)

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
Bert0364 wrote:
Last nights ad-hoc meeting of the various Blops2 squads .... just great fun from start to finish, whoever says this version of CoD is a dead duck should just join in one of those soirees :happy-jumpeveryone:

Although I would like to restrict Toon's, and Wilks (O&R) choice of weapons and also make them wear wellies so they're slower out of the spawns in future meets.

Congrats to the hosts for holding it all together :handgestures-salute: and all those involve in helping keeping me from enjoying some zzzzz's for much longer than planned. ;)

Was a pleasure last night, glad I jumped on as I dont play much COD atm. Was nice to have such a huge lobby of R2s aswell :) something thats ive become hugely unaccustomed to no matter what game im playing these days.

Hope we have more of these sessions in the near future, great fun

P.S The wellies are a good fit, I play mostly with R1s so im used to running around in the mud ;)

Toon

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 pm
Private

glad you had a good time guys. it was slightly challenging to host and to keep up with comings and goings lol but whatever the game/event, it's all about the party goers as always. on this occasion, the banter was second to none thanks to everyone involved :lol: :handgestures-salute:

to put it simply, how can you get tired of COD nights when there's a crowd like that around lol.

we're on every tues from 10pm, the more the merrier. hosting shared between me and 'roniniom'. all welcome.

ps: i just can't get on with wellies :roll: :P

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Yeah I thought when I saw Bert on would try my luck at a 15 man lobby.

It was a giggle and damn good fun.

There are usually a good few 55's on a Monday too ..... but I am sure we would be happy to get a few of us on to hook up with OnR and GD on a regular basis.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
Lol Djs good times

Toon

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8