It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
O&R vs The 55's ... or 
Lance Corporal

Post O&R vs The 55's ... or
... ding ding, Image

As last weeks 'outing' together was such a great laugh I'm hoping we can get our next encounter organized :obscene-drinkingcheers:

I was thinking about a suggesting a slightly more organized set of games modes this time perhaps on the lines of one game of each of the following, TDM, Sabotage, Domination, Demolition, S&D and finally Team Defender. If the games last about 10 minutes each, give or take we've got an hours worth of praccy for both sides :dunno: spread over most game types.

I'll aim for around a 10pm kick off so by the time we've got lobbies sorted and people in ready to go by about 10:30.

Depending on the numbers in here and over at O&R towers that are interested could possible dictate whether we have one or two lobbies. Last week I think we played 8 v 8 for most of the time, but I'm thinking if we have more interested perhaps we can run two lobbies of 6 (you need a whadyareckon smilie) :lol:

What day(s) are good for you guys, Tues or Weds would be handy for us next week
Thoughts ... > :P :text-feedback:

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: O&R vs The 55's ... or
Monday is always good ... or why not Friday for a piss up.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm
Lance Corporal

I'll suggest Friday for those that can make it, unfortunately it's no good for me, Monday is my better day mate.

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
Mondays are always busy on our side. We can have a definate D6 squad on plus the usual suspects aswell. With a baby due on Monday just gone I'm not sure when I'll be on at the moment but will try to make these games if possible.

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: ElNihrbih
Most days are ok for me. Certainly for this. 6X6 (2 lobbies if there are many) or even smaller teams is probably also more interesting than GroundWar.

:violence-rapidfire:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm
n00b

Tuesday, Wednesday is good for me. Can't do Monday and its always a busy day over at OnR

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
I'll be about this Friday if OnR fancy a pasting ;)

Sounds like fun

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: TheDrift-
Monday's are good for me, and we always have the 'D6' on, thats one of our UK based squads, mostly older guys, and we usually have a solid 5 or 6 and the ability to find a few others at short notice.

Fridays will prb be more of a mixed bag, you might even pick up some of our annoyingly good players,

If you stay on a little later you will find more and more R1 guys coming on, they can be a good laugh :)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: RogerDodger9
Just out of curiosity, has anybody checked the private party capacities lately? I know we couldn't get more than 9 guys in a private lobby 2 weeks ago, even though it says on the top that it limits it to 18 people. Might be something to check into before you set up a 6v6 or something. 4v4 would still work for that though!

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Clan Member

RogerDodger9 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, has anybody checked the private party capacities lately? I know we couldn't get more than 9 guys in a private lobby 2 weeks ago, even though it says on the top that it limits it to 18 people. Might be something to check into before you set up a 6v6 or something. 4v4 would still work for that though!

On Monday we had a lobby of 16 guys/gals. O&R and 55's.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: RogerDodger9
TiTaN wrote:
RogerDodger9 wrote:

O ok, gotchya! Great! Who hosted? Just curious since it didn't work with a few different hosts when we tried it out a couple weeks ago.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Clan Member

I want to say that either marke or Craig hosted.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 pm
Leadership_

I think they sorted it during the dlc.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Lance Corporal

Lobbies have been fixed for a couple of weeks now and I know Mark was hosting for some of the matches and from my point of view they were trouble free, from a lag point of view ;)

And in connection with the improving we're (O&R) are very proud of one of our Elite clan founders Nessman, (the man from Inverness Kane).

Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward attended a Machinima event for the release of the latest (3rd) map that came out on xBox. They were streaming the the event live and Robert Bowling was answering questions. Our Nessy was watching this and thought to himself FECK IT...... he sent in the question "why don't the private lobbies work??????? AND his question got picked AND Robert Bowling had to answer live ... I week later TADAAAAAAAA :happy-jumpeveryone:

As for game sizes I think 6's or even 4's (a-side) would be my preferred ones :handgestures-salute:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 pm
Leadership_

RogerDodger9 wrote:
TiTaN wrote:
RogerDodger9 wrote:

O ok, gotchya! Great! Who hosted? Just curious since it didn't work with a few different hosts when we tried it out a couple weeks ago.

The scots are like the honey badger ..... "ooowwweeeyyy honey badger dont care .... he dont give a shit!"

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next