It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Some friendly matches perhaps ... 
Lance Corporal

Post Some friendly matches perhaps ...
Hi guys 'n' gals. :teasing-newbie:

I and a couple of others from O&R (OldNRubbish) ended up on the receiving side of a 55's sabotage whooping last night. Now more often than not when you get your ar$e handed to you and return to the lobby ... it's not un-common to be greeted with phrases such as "geee you guys feckin' suuuccckkk maaannnn' or similar. But last night we were pleasantly surprised by the lack of pi$$ taking, although after having a quick look over your crackin' site maybe we were a tad lucky with who was against us. :lol:

Anyhow, after a couple more games (losses :cry: ) time was getting on and bed was calling I called it a night, however before leaving I did mention in a somewhat tired and lager fuelled comment that if we had a full O&R 6 :fight: then things might have been different. :lol:

O&R is not a clan as such but a PS3 gaming community and so we tend to avoid the ladders and clan battles and apart from venturing out into the un-washed all our tourneys are held within O&R towers and our best nights are fun based private ones, now that they've finally sorted the lobbies out.

However I've always been a Sabo fan from Cod4 onwards and when we get a right '6' together I'd like to think we might actually be able to give you guys a run for your money.

Just because it's called Old and Rubbish doesn't mean that all our members are some in fact are neither, but if they embrace the play for laughs ethos then we let them stay.

I tried to check the names of those involved last night/early this morningon the Elite website, but it appears borked at the min, glad I didn't pay for it ;) but got them off the App. marke46320d, xX_UK_CRAIG_Xx, Pandora_VII, EINihrbih (not easy to call out in the heat of battle) and KanesFist.

I've already got a few names interested on my side, so if you fancy de-rusting your Sabo skills some more, let me know. We generally don't get online until 10 ish UK time, and play through until 12 to 1 o'clock.

Cheers, Bert

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
Post Re: Some friendly matches perhaps ...
welcome Bert,,,,first 3 posts here need approving due to spam so sorry we didnt get this approved sooner.

defo sounds from the "larger" comment ur UK and GLAD you had fun with the 55's last night..

Any time u wanna hook up just pop by and set something up,,,our guys n gals dont shit talk and are out to have fun...heres too a fun time...cheers!!

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant Major

Hmm sounds like its D6's time up to bat :D

The 55's always play to have fun, Bert. Win or lose you'll always hear a "good game" from us :D

WAR IS IN MY HEAD

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: brickwall35
Bert0364 wrote:
EINihrbih (not easy to call out in the heat of battle)

We call him, "Ross" lol. welcome to the site, hope to get some games in with you guys.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 am
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: ElNihrbih
Hi Bert,

Good to see you here. Tried to find you guys on elite myself yesterday but couldn't get it working. I keep struggling on that website. It's like a maze.

Would love to play against you all in a 6x6 myself. I expect that Kane will come up with a proposal for when and where when he reads this thread.

Bert0364 wrote:
EINihrbih (not easy to call out in the heat of battle)

Yeah, something I didn't consider when I started the account. An underscore would have helped a bit, El_Nihrbih, but not much. ;)

:handgestures-salute:

Ross

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Just stick to Ross, Ross lol

I must say a most admirable post and you picked up on something we pride ourselves most on: conduct and a sense of fair play. Thank you for seeing that.

I have no doubt with a full squad of 6 the result might have been better for you. I h8 playing with RANDOMS on objective based games. They are usually there looking for killstacks and for others to do the hard work.

A 55 thrives on teamwork and is a formidable foe for all whatever their rank. Like some games we had before you a couple of lads were in the top 100. Yes they were top of the lobby but I think they were confused to find themselves in a losing team. Therein lies The 55's lesson 'you are the best of the losers my unworthy foe'.

Anyway and end to my preachibgs and on to business.

You are garunteed 6 of us on n a Monday night which is a practise night for one of our squads. But seeing as you guys are an apple not too far from our tree I think our boys would make the extra effort for most nights just let us know your availability

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 am
Clan Member

hey burt they were good games i have only just joined and infact they were my fist games with the 55's. oh and by the way i think i shot you or another in the ankle when you had a riot shield equipped so there see us girls can shoot even though i was aiming at your head :lol: :lol: so sometimes it pays to not hit what you aim at :D :D and you boys dont always hit what you aim at as specially when its the toilet ;) ;)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 am
Lance Corporal

Thanks for all the welcomes one n all :handgestures-salute:

I'm a MOD over at O&R towers so was expecting some level of anti spam bot cover on my first few posts English. And yep we're a UK based community but do have a smattering of members from Europe and the US. And I've been abused not only by Septics over the years (at least I can understand their piss taking, but French, Spanish ... you name it :lol: so getting to the end of a match where we clearly were the lesser side and only hearing comments about Good Game or well planted warrants a gold prestige star, (sorry not appropriate here) :oops: ;)

Mondays are possibly one of our better days too TBH Kane, as that seems to be when most of our CoD brigade play, that said those of us that play not much else can be found most nights of the week. As for timing, those that wear the trousers in their respective households are on from 8'ish ... whereas the rest of us turn up after "lights out ... all out" (10).

As I mentioned in my OP Sabo is as good a place to start as any, now I know a few of us have got some in-house tourney matches up this week but they only last an or so, so we may have a group of us looking for our 'revenge' ;) around 11 to 11:30pm this morning to get the ball rolling if you fancy it?

I'll clear a couple of spaces on my friends list for whoever is likely to be the best person to add.

And Pandora ... yep it was me and my trusty shield you made the un-witting star of the show of the other night and I always appreciate someone with a similar style to my own, that is ... if in doubt injure them with brick and concrete shrapnel first ... before actually killing them with what few rounds you have left. And we have a couple of 'ladies' in our ranks too.

Not to bed on a loss ... unless it's really late and you've got work in the morning

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:05 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
Glad you got my message and found you're way here mate. They were a good few games and likewise in finding people out there who don't shit talk all the time. Would be great to get some games in with you soon.

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Best add me

We get on around 9pm so 10pm would be probably ideal. Some of our boyz have little 55's on the way so might be a bit up and down over next couple of weeks but with some notice I could draft in lads from our other squads.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: Xx_BROLY_xX
Welcome Bert.

Enjoy your stay at Casa de Los 55's :)

KanesFist wrote:
he is a cock hungry dwarf .... i met him at willy wonkas fudge packer factory

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
pandora wrote:
[color=#FF0040and you boys dont always hit what you aim at as specially when its the toilet ;) ;) [/color]

Ive heard that before after a friday night session with The 55's :happy-jumpyellow:

This lot seem a good group of guys, and Bert...your fun with your words. Definatly wanna get some games going with you lads.

So...Monday night sessions it will be.

Shame, Newcastle play Arsenal at 8pm so i cant be there...Though i know a certain group of guys that can be :) D6....over to you

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 am
Lance Corporal

I should be online for a while later tonight so will sort out a few friends requests chaps. :handgestures-salute:

I'll PM whoever of you lot are online on Monday on completion of our tourney match to see if you can fit in a game or three :D

Cheers Broly ... I'm sure I will, seems like a nice place with decent people around :cool: :thumbright:... (damn me thumbs up smile doesn't work in here)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
Just spoke with Bert. They will have a team on for 11pm Monday. No modes gave been decided in just a friendly get together for d6

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Lance Corporal

Sorry it took a while to get back to you Mark ... was in the middle of some Sabo practice matches ... any mighty successful we were too ;)

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next