It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] MW2 
Clan Member

Post Re: The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] MW2
ToonTonic wrote:
dazza_homeslice wrote:
We had US/ Canadian/ S.American members, but I had to let go that side of the clan because of the time difference and some of them members weren't that active. So we are EU only.

But we can scrim against both of your regions if you guys want providing the connection is decent. The only think is the time difference as some of our guys are GMT+1 and GMT+2.

Yeh mate the difference is normally there about 5-6 hours behind depend on which coast. So if you wish to play against our R1 members then set yourselfs up for a 9pm ish match.

Look forward to some games soon :)

Unless you are Toon, who's up till 2am your time.
And leaves the wife in bed all alone.... :shock:

ShaggiApple wrote:
You may not last long in the games

ImThePGtipsy wrote:
Reckon i can keep pace with my twin ;)

targetrein2 wrote:
but can you keep pace with your twin's twin and your twin?
:violence-uzi:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: Mason32nd
any word from these guys ?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Private

PSN ID: dazza_homeslice
I tried adding ToonTonic but he has too many friends. I'll try and add him again later.

Definitely want a few scrims with you guys.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Private

Cheers for sorting out the friend request Toon.

We are free Wednesday evenings, Friday evenings and Sunday evenings. We are open to any game modes and rules etc.

Looking forward to playing you guys because you seem like a real team and quality opposition. Even though it's a friendly game, I'm still looking forward to kicking ass lol

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
dazza_homeslice wrote:
Cheers for sorting out the friend request Toon.

We are free Wednesday evenings, Friday evenings and Sunday evenings. We are open to any game modes and rules etc.

Looking forward to playing you guys because you seem like a real team and quality opposition. Even though it's a friendly game, I'm still looking forward to kicking ass lol

Hey daz,

Sunday could be a good day for sure as we have a practice session lined up with some possible GB afterwards so playing you guys could be the perfect warmup rather than randoms in public. We start around 7.30pm so match around 8pm?

Numbers I'm not totally sure off but I'll update ya closer to the time & we can discuss modes/maps too.

Friday could also be a good day as quite afew people play then but I can't give times etc as I just don't know. I should be on so if I can get afew together & your on I'll throw you a messege.

Np on the psn addy, had afew peeps I was overdue to delete anyways ;) just didn't get round to it!!

Look forward to hookin up soon mate

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm
Private

Cool man, sure let me know when you know definite numbers etc and we'll sort something out for Friday nights or Sunday nights. Usually with a couple of days notice I can get our best team online (sometimes that doesn't include me lol).

Are you guys competing in the EU Team Ladder of GB? We have just joined the ladder but bloody clans won't accept our challenges. Do you have any advice for when challenging?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
dazza_homeslice wrote:
Cool man, sure let me know when you know definite numbers etc and we'll sort something out for Friday nights or Sunday nights. Usually with a couple of days notice I can get our best team online (sometimes that doesn't include me lol).

Are you guys competing in the EU Team Ladder of GB? We have just joined the ladder but bloody clans won't accept our challenges. Do you have any advice for when challenging?

Sounds great mate, As for advice about arranging GB matches...The best way to do it is too have a team ready 2 days in advance..So say Sunday is your regular day for GBs etc, ensure you have a set amount of players that are certain to attend.

On the Friday or Saturday prior, Create a challenge on the match finder for the time/date you wanna play. Yes the opponent will be random but you will at least definatly get a match :) You can set as many as you like this way.

I personally went down the route of challenging clans but not once were they accepted so i just gave up.

Good luck on your mission, May see you Friday....Should definatly see you on Sunday :)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Private

Cheers man. Thanks for the advice. GB is a pain in the arse!

Scrap Friday, I'll just get players available for Sunday at 8pm you say?. I will attempt to play football on Friday night and resurrect the old footballing career lol.

Just post here when you have decided modes, maps and rules etc. Then I will let the boys know.

:)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm
Private

Alright Toon.

Just coming over to apologise on behalf of the fails that are the 7 members of my clan. For all scrims/ battles, I post on our website and see who wants to play. I try to keep it organised so everyone knows what is going on.

We had 10 members wanting to play against you guys, and I told them to be online for around 8pm. When you messaged me, we had 6 online in a party. Then when you said you'd be ready in 15/30 minutes, 3 fuckers went offline and didn't come back leaving just 3 online and the other 4 cunts just simply didn't turn up. I have already posted on our website in an expletive laden tirade to all the members that were fails.

I am apologising because I get frustrated when clans let me down. Hopefully we didn't let you guys down too much, as I was looking forward to the games with GB rules. Because we need the experience.

Hopefully you guys are still interested in the friendly games every week or so, as it would benefit us a lot, and also you guys (we're awesome :P lol).

Anyway, sorry for the let down. It wasn't intentional by me.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
shit happens...don't worry about it....

lets try again for another date....Toon and the R2 army will be up for it again!!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Private

You guys up for a scrim sometime this week or next?

We need to play some GB rules matches as we are awful with the friendly fire lol. I have stuck teammates with Semtex about 12 times in 4 battles, and it's not cool!! lol

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
let us get something organised m8. Will update this thread when I have something arranged so we can figure out a day and time. you have any objections playing a North American team at some point. I know our R1 lads are always keen to have a friendly scrimage. Lag can be an issue but we manage.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Corporal

Any other R2s up for this? I'm deffo in.

Kudos on the name btw.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Lets get it on .... then we can maybe have a tea party and reach arounds after

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm
Private

Alright boys. Are you ready anytime soon to have that reach around and hand your ass to yourself? :P

At the moment we'd prefer a game against the EU lads first, then the NA geezers after.

Let me know dawgs!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next