It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] MW2 
Private

PSN ID: dazza_homeslice
Post The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] MW2
I am the Leader and Founder of [LFP]. We are an EU clan. And I am basically trying to acquire a few friendly alliances with established clans.

I have noticed recruitment threads on IW forums so I thought I'd finally visit this website.

I was just wondering if you guys did 'Alliances' of any sort?

We are not looking to steal any members, we have enough lol. But what we want to gain from an alliance is friendly casual battles on maybe a weekly, fortnightly basis depending on schedules.

We want to use the friendly battles as a learning curve to test out new members, as well as work on strats etc. And because battles are so much more fast paced and organised, we feel it's better than public matches. We have finally entered GB so we need this type of preparation.

In our battles so far, we have only played TDM, so we need to come out of our comfort zone and play other modes.

Here is our website [LFP]. Check it out and see what we are about.

Thanks,

dazza_homeslice

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: Xx_BROLY_xX
Post Re: The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] MW2
Welcome dazza, you came to the right place. We have friendlies with other clans on a weekly bases and I'm sure our R2 guys would be thrilled to set something up with you guys. Again welcome to the 55's and someone will come along shortly :D

KanesFist wrote:
he is a cock hungry dwarf .... i met him at willy wonkas fudge packer factory

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
Hey fella,

Welcome to The 55's HQ I hope you have felt welcome.

On behalf of the many 55s I would like to accept your challenge/proposal thus giving The 55s yet more cannon fodder (gotta have fun eh mate?) and an opportunity to have more friendly communications in a very competitive COD battlefield.

Add me up on PSN (same psn as i am here) and we can work something out soon. As broly mentioned above, we are already within the same grounds within other clans amoung the COD community so adding to that can only work towards all of our benefits.

What I'm keen to propose is another 55's clan league, we add all the clans we have relationships with and have a friendly..albeit slightly competitive..league together. We could use full GB rules ofcourse :)

let us know how you and your clan feel about this :)

Thanks for popping by and we look forward to meeting on the battlefield some time in the very near future :)

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm
Clan Member

ToonTonic wrote:
Hey fella,

Welcome to The 55's HQ I hope you have felt welcome.

On behalf of the many 55s I would like to accept your challenge/proposal thus giving The 55s yet more cannon fodder (gotta have fun eh mate?) and an opportunity to have more friendly communications in a very competitive COD battlefield.

Add me up on PSN (same psn as i am here) and we can work something out soon. As broly mentioned above, we are already within the same grounds within other clans amoung the COD community so adding to that can only work towards all of our benefits.

What I'm keen to propose is another 55's clan league, we add all the clans we have relationships with and have a friendly..albeit slightly competitive..league together. We could use full GB rules ofcourse :)

let us know how you and your clan feel about this :)

Thanks for popping by and we look forward to meeting on the battlefield some time in the very near future :)

Just in time for COD: Black Ops ;)

ShaggiApple wrote:
You may not last long in the games

ImThePGtipsy wrote:
Reckon i can keep pace with my twin ;)

targetrein2 wrote:
but can you keep pace with your twin's twin and your twin?
:violence-uzi:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm
Private

Cool man. Hopefully we can get some games sorted soon.

I like the idea for the league that you are proposing. It beats playing squeeky 12 year olds who are digital gangsters in public matches lol. When are you guys thinking of starting it?

I made a section for you guys to communicate with us in our forum, if you ever need to. It is here.

Again, cheers for the alliance/ games. It's good to see organised good natured clans out there.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Leadership_

dazza_homeslice wrote:
Cool man. Hopefully we can get some games sorted soon.

I like the idea for the league that you are proposing. It beats playing squeeky 12 year olds who are digital gangsters in public matches lol. When are you guys thinking of starting it?

I made a section for you guys to communicate with us in our forum, if you ever need to. It is here.

Again, cheers for the alliance/ games. It's good to see organised good natured clans out there.

Nice site BTW :). We had a very successful clan league back in our COD4 days, I'm sure if we could gather some Quality teams/clans together again we could resurrect it :wink:

KanesFist wrote:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 am
Profile WWW
Clan Member

Xx_BROLY_xX wrote:
Nice site BTW :). We had a very successful clan league back in our COD4 days, I'm sure if we could gather some Quality teams/clans together again we could resurrect it :wink:

We should start to send out notifications
I'll start to do so on the PSN Forums. :icon_cheesygrin:
If leadership does not mind of course. ;)

ShaggiApple wrote:

ImThePGtipsy wrote:

targetrein2 wrote:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 am
Leadership_

ShaggiApple wrote:
Xx_BROLY_xX wrote:

We should start to send out notifications
I'll start to do so on the PSN Forums. :icon_cheesygrin:
If leadership does not mind of course. ;)

invite them to friendlies first, see how they conduct themselves, then we'll talk about the league.

KanesFist wrote:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
The league takes a LOT of organization and think this isn't the right time of year. But bring on the friendlies.

Welcome to the 55's and look forward to forging a strong alliance with you and the rest of the LFP.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Clan Member

PSN ID: TheDrift-
What about tacking a quick game onto our praccy tthur?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 am
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
LOL love the clan name.

Yeah as the boyz have said I am sure we can set up a regular scrimmage.

Regards the league .... quite possibly the best fun I have ever had playing COD. If there is a demand for it and the right clans want in on it then I am sure we could get something setup at some point. But certainly I would prefer the friendlies first.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Private

KanesFist wrote:
LOL love the clan name.

Yeah as the boyz have said I am sure we can set up a regular scrimmage.

Regards the league .... quite possibly the best fun I have ever had playing COD. If there is a demand for it and the right clans want in on it then I am sure we could get something setup at some point. But certainly I would prefer the friendlies first.

The clan was started as a bit of a joke by myself thinking I would never attract any members etc. But I did, so LFP naturally progressed from a free website to a paid plan which I pay myself. And now we are serious about gameplay as well as acting like fools in our forums with friendly abuse being threw in all directions. It's a fun place to be in, and I have met great people while doing so.

The name? This is my explaination of the name:

LFP means ‘Low Flying Pigeons’. The ‘Low Flying Pigeons’ term is derived from when you are in any UK City Centre, there always seems to pigeons on the ground feeding. That’s okay, until a low flying pigeon comes hurtling towards your face at 34mph, making you run and scream in an undignified manner. They rape you of your masculinity in front of an audience. And that is where the LFP comes in, who are a nuisance and will also rape you of your masculinity in Call of Duty.

We just want to show we have fun and silly as well as be serious lol. Glad that you like the name :P

I totally understand the league thing. I am trying to organise a 2vs2 Interclan League in LFP and setting it up has been a nightmare. But I'm getting there. We are definitely looking forward to some games. I'll add ToonTonic as soon as I am on PSN, and hopefully get something sorted.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Clan Member

dazza_homeslice wrote:
LFP means ‘Low Flying Pigeons’. The ‘Low Flying Pigeons’ term is derived from when you are in any UK City Centre, there always seems to pigeons on the ground feeding. That’s okay, until a low flying pigeon comes hurtling towards your face at 34mph, making you run and scream in an undignified manner. They rape you of your masculinity in front of an audience. And that is where the LFP comes in, who are a nuisance and will also rape you of your masculinity in Call of Duty.

LOL!!! hehehe :icon_cheesygrin:
Nice!!

By the way, are you all guys just from Europe? Or have members from North America as well?

ShaggiApple wrote:

ImThePGtipsy wrote:

targetrein2 wrote:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm
Private

We had US/ Canadian/ S.American members, but I had to let go that side of the clan because of the time difference and some of them members weren't that active. So we are EU only.

But we can scrim against both of your regions if you guys want providing the connection is decent. The only think is the time difference as some of our guys are GMT+1 and GMT+2.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
dazza_homeslice wrote:
We had US/ Canadian/ S.American members, but I had to let go that side of the clan because of the time difference and some of them members weren't that active. So we are EU only.

But we can scrim against both of your regions if you guys want providing the connection is decent. The only think is the time difference as some of our guys are GMT+1 and GMT+2.

Yeh mate the difference is normally there about 5-6 hours behind depend on which coast. So if you wish to play against our R1 members then set yourselfs up for a 9pm ish match.

Look forward to some games soon :)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next