It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
The MOBB 
Private

Post Re: The MOBB
KanesFist wrote:
LOL my missus has just broke her finger and i told her tough shit ..... 55's come first ....

I am a little confused now ..... thought our comms was for dropping last weeks game ....

Saturday I remember not being 100% .... but just remembering now that tonights was cancelled.

No probs at all Ice ...... lets just fix in next Sunday 9pm GMT (8pm BST)

This will be against our Region 2 boyz !!! ......... we will definatley be there and waiting for ya :twisted:

lol cool, kane. yea, i just responded to slick's pm on our site and decided to come by and solidify our match for sunday june 13 @ 9pm GMT (5pm EST).

ya'll up for two sets of best of 3 series? each clan picks their preferred game mode?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
blackice5 wrote:
KanesFist wrote:
LOL my missus has just broke her finger and i told her tough shit ..... 55's come first ....

I am a little confused now ..... thought our comms was for dropping last weeks game ....

Saturday I remember not being 100% .... but just remembering now that tonights was cancelled.

No probs at all Ice ...... lets just fix in next Sunday 9pm GMT (8pm BST)

This will be against our Region 2 boyz !!! ......... we will definatley be there and waiting for ya :twisted:

lol cool, kane. yea, i just responded to slick's pm on our site and decided to come by and solidify our match for sunday june 13 @ 9pm GMT (5pm EST).

ya'll up for two sets of best of 3 series? each clan picks their preferred game mode?

Sounds like a plan....we will have the troops ready! Work out further options closer to the match although i would like to note that some of our lads may not be able to stay on too late as its a sunday night!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 pm
Private

lol it's all good. i can't stay up too late either, b/c i've got to work in the morning. glad we've came to an arrangement.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
:D :D :D :D :D

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Think I had a brain fart
9pm GMT = 10pm BST

Blackice is looking for a 9.30pm GMT kickoff which is 10.30pm BST

Can we get confirmations from those that can make this time.

We are EST + 5hrs .... so if your in New York and its 1pm then it will be 6pm in the UK

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

sOOOO much beer and not enough time :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: marke46320d
So I need to be online tomorrow at 10.30pm yeah? I'll be there whatever the time though

If you need me I'll be on the B flag raping the Prestige Mincers

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Leadership_

Do we have anymore volunteers for this .... I think its likely this will be an open region as its doubtful we will have a full R2 squad at this time.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Private

what's up kane. i'm actually online as i'm typing this speaking with markd. it's cool that this match didn't happen, no worries. the time zones are definitely hard to combat but i'm still willing to make it work if you all are. ya'll 55's really are a great group of people.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
I actually could not attend tonight as something came up at short notice so I couldn't be online to play. Then Mrs Toon wanted to watch a film and last night I screwed up my hand which is making playing FPS's very very hard to play :(

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm
Private

good games tonight, 55's! glad we could finally arrange a match against the R2 squad. looking forward to the next!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

Good games tonight ICE ..... thoroughly enjoyed them m8 ... give our thanks to your boyz who turned up.

And thanks to The 55's who made an appearance. Its great to know that if R2 cant make it we can quickly backfill with R1 boyz.

Basically it ended 2 a piece all on TDM. Some lag but with the swap of hosts it turned out fair. Albeit 7 Vs 5 was a tall order even for a 55 lol

I would be quite happy to have this as a regular event. We always have plenty on Sundays and can pretty much muster a full squad.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 pm
Clan Member

PSN ID: ThePGtipsy
ToonTonic wrote:
I actually could not attend tonight as something came up at short notice so I couldn't be online to play. Then Mrs Toon wanted to watch a film and last night I screwed up my hand which is making playing FPS's very very hard to play :(

fap fap fap fap fap :P

Tipsy

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 am
Private

KanesFist wrote:
Good games tonight ICE ..... thoroughly enjoyed them m8 ... give our thanks to your boyz who turned up.

And thanks to The 55's who made an appearance. Its great to know that if R2 cant make it we can quickly backfill with R1 boyz.

Basically it ended 2 a piece all on TDM. Some lag but with the swap of hosts it turned out fair. Albeit 7 Vs 5 was a tall order even for a 55 lol

I would be quite happy to have this as a regular event. We always have plenty on Sundays and can pretty much muster a full squad.

great to hear, kane! i'm also down to have this a regular event, as well.

sundays can be a hit or miss for me depending on the time--i usually can't make it until later in the evening due to work. however, since we have that first match out the way, i'm much more comfortable allowing my capos (generals) proctor our side of the match. so hopefully that'll allow things to go more smoothly lol.

preciate the cooperation/understanding again, 55's!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Leadership_

blackice5 wrote:
KanesFist wrote:

great to hear, kane! i'm also down to have this a regular event, as well.

sundays can be a hit or miss for me depending on the time--i usually can't make it until later in the evening due to work. however, since we have that first match out the way, i'm much more comfortable allowing my capos (generals) proctor our side of the match. so hopefully that'll allow things to go more smoothly lol.

preciate the cooperation/understanding again, 55's!

Sweet .... how are you boyz fairing on GB anyway ? .... we will be unleashing our hordes on them soon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 pm
Private

nice kane! i think ya'll have the talent, and more importantly chemistry, to fair well in GBs. right now we're pushing for a playoff berth with a 90th rank, so hopefully we get in. wish us luck!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next