It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Forum rules

If you would like to become a member, please fill out our Application Form and read our Clan Policies. Thank you.

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Applicants who feel they are overdue for polls. 
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
Post Applicants who feel they are overdue for polls.
Get over it..... :happy-jumpyellow:

5 weeks is the MINIMUM we try to have any new applicant run before going to poll's.

It is NOT set down to days, hours and seconds from when you registered at the site.

Some things that may either prolong or shorten your application process is:

An absence during your 5 weeks Application or the 2 weeks your on poll. Take a weeks holiday and this is reflected in your application period.

Issues during your application where it is felt an extension is needed.

If your due for poll regardless of how many weeks, there are normally more than just you due for poll on or around that same time. Polls can run 2 weeks and during that 2 weeks no other polls are EVER put up......One batch is done and cleared up prior to the next. This also means some times your poll may be delayed a few days or a week till others have reached their 5 week mark so we can put you all up at once. This also works both ways and under special circumstances some applicants may fall lucky and be placed on poll a few days early so we can get them in with the current batch and not have to delay them later.

You should also remember that the actual process is not done by magic during the night. The part you don't see is the boring part and goes pretty much like this:

Applicant due dates checked and matched to compile list ready for poll.
Each and every due app checked for any issues that need to be addressed before poll that could unfairly effect the poll (such as lack of activity, vacations etc). those issues are then addressed PRIOR to poll.
each applicant then has to have a new blessings post created that also includes links to their application thread and a poll, and a post on their application letting them know there going too poll.

Non of this is the easiest to do on cell phones etc..and does take time. As none of us are been paid to be here 24/7 just to make sure your poll goes up on the exact day it should....and sometimes it may take a few days or heaven forgive we as humans may miss one or get our days mixed up.

We have and always will appreciate your patience and will get each and everyone of you polled within a timely fashion.

This is the 55's way.....

Leadership

Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Re: Applicants who feel they are overdue for polls.
Only 1 due ? ...... lol deary me

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 am
Clan Member

I could have summarised that simply as "leadership just need to pull their finger out"

JUST KIDDING! Everything you say is fair, true and valid. All I would say is that the impatience of applicants, and I definitely fell into this category, is merely a reflection of the lure of the 55s.

God bless the 55s and all who sail in them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 am
Leadership_

Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:
I could have summarised that simply as "leadership just need to pull their finger out"

JUST KIDDING! Everything you say is fair, true and valid. All I would say is that the impatience of applicants, and I definitely fell into this category, is merely a reflection of the lure of the 55s.

Patience is also a 55's virtue and we have shaken loose those that cant "wait". These are often people who in life probably cant stick with interests. Broadbrush I know but for majority its fact.

Patience, control and steadfastness is why we are still here 5+ Years and most other clans burnout and leave a bad smell :happy-jumpyellow:

Nice to see you quoting me

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:35 am
Clan Member

KanesFist wrote:
Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:

Patience is also a 55's virtue and we have shaken loose those that cant "wait". These are often people who in life probably cant stick with interests. Broadbrush I know but for majority its fact.

Patience, control and steadfastness is why we are still here 5+ Years and most other clans burnout and leave a bad smell :happy-jumpyellow:

Impatience = progress

"Mr Wright, why don't you and your brother be patient, the steam ship gets there eventually."

"Mr Benz, there's nothing wrong with your horse as a means of transport."

"What do you mean we need a more sophisticated computer game than Pong?! Just keep trying for a higher score."

:D

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:30 am
Leadership_

Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:
KanesFist wrote:
Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:

Impatience = progress

"Mr Wright, why don't you and your brother be patient, the steam ship gets there eventually."

"What do you mean we need a more sophisticated computer game than Pong?! Just keep trying for a higher score."

"55's are steady and patient ..... that's why they succeed where most have failed"

Best you add that to your repertoire

Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 pm
Clan Member

KanesFist wrote:
Cammed_n_Slammed wrote:
KanesFist wrote:
[quote="Cammed_n_Slammed"]I could have summarised that simply as "leadership just need to pull their finger out"

Impatience = progress

"55's are steady and patient ..... that's why they succeed where most have failed"

Best you add that to your repertoire[/quote]

My box of talent is already overflowing I'm afraid. No room for this.

Live fast, die young. I'm more Jimmy Hendrix than Cliff Richard :)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Leadership_

Yeah one is dead and the other is pumping the Queen !

As regards your talent; certainly little point in filling a full cup anymore than polishing a turd .

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
p55's....Post here if you feel your app is overdue...Or even a heads up just prior. Certainly helps.

Lots of applicants can be tough to keep track of.

Appreciated.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:14 am
Sergeant Major MC

PSN ID: Ghztr_11
this is me being dumb, but what is "poll" ? :p
I guess this thread was created due to some p55's who could not wait to be a 55's, but being in a clan should never been seen as just being in a clan, a clan is just the name of a gang. But the real magic is when a bunch of guys are playing togheter and screaming my headsettspeakers into my useless brain :p I love playing with you guys, always fun and teamplay at the best we can provide. I for sure want to be a 55's with time, but as long as I get to play with u guys im happy [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Clan Member

PSN ID: Axiom116
Ghztr_11 wrote:
this is me being dumb, but what is "poll" ? :p
I guess this thread was created due to some p55's who could not wait to be a 55's, but being in a clan should never been seen as just being in a clan, a clan is just the name of a gang. But the real magic is when a bunch of guys are playing togheter and screaming my headsettspeakers into my useless brain :p I love playing with you guys, always fun and teamplay at the best we can provide. I for sure want to be a 55's with time, but as long as I get to play with u guys im happy [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

This is what we hope every applicant feels when they put an app in. +1

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:12 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: Aldreth3
Poll is when all the full 55s pass judgement and tell you whether your in or out.

est solitarius sidera lupus perierat ad

Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
p55s feel free to bump this as and when ;)

Toon

Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:58 pm
Private

PSN ID: the_dragon382
Fingers crossed for me :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:23 pm
Banned

PSN ID: warcriminal_954
the_dragon382 wrote:
Fingers crossed for me :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next