It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Forum rules

If you would like to become a member, please fill out our Application Form and read our Clan Policies. Thank you.

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Getting to The 55's Poll 
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
Post Re: Getting to The 55's Poll
darth_maul_80 wrote:
Hi leadership, I think I'm ready for the polls. Regardless of the the results I would like to say it's been a pleasure gaming with you all and I've thoroughly enjoyed being here. Made lots of new friends and I would hope if polls are negative that I still can play with you guys in the future :)
Thank you for such positive feedback, We too are glad you have enjoyed your time with us :)

We have the next round of polls coming within the next 48 hours.

Toon

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:16 am
Banned

PSN ID: Animal0310
hey guys and gals.

i'd just like to say i also have really enjoyed the past 5 weeks and really enjoyed playing with you guys when i could (blame the wife ;) )

i just wanted to say that if i do get rejected for what ever reason hope we can still play together has been really nice meeting a lot of you guys.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 am
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
If anyone is rejected, I believe you can reapply and do the 5 weeks over again. Reflect back on what you could have done better and give it another shot. You're still playing with 55s that way and in some cases would show how bad you really want it. Hopefully, us new to the polls don't have to do that :) hopefully we make it. I will agree that playing with the 55s had been a blast!!! fingers crossed :)

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Leadership_

Location: Gone to Valhalla, re-grouping, and coming back for you!!!
PSN ID: EnglishnWild
Solo_Maxximus wrote:
If anyone is rejected, I believe you can reapply and do the 5 weeks over again. Reflect back on what you could have done better and give it another shot. You're still playing with 55s that way and in some cases would show how bad you really want it. Hopefully, us new to the polls don't have to do that :) hopefully we make it. I will agree that playing with the 55s had been a blast!!! fingers crossed :)

nope..if you fail your application there is no "reapplying".

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

PSN ID: Solo_Maxximus
English wrote:
Solo_Maxximus wrote:

nope..if you fail your application there is no "reapplying".

Ouch, ok. Must have misread that somewhere. EEEEK :) fingers crossed we make it!!!

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 am
Clan Member

PSN ID: Aldreth3
Take our help and you won't fail

est solitarius sidera lupus perierat ad

Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
KanesFist wrote:
KanesFist wrote:
Again if you are over the prescribed 5 week period and feel you are ready to go to the poll then please let me know.

Any of you worthy souls ready to go to poll. If you application date is now +5 weeks and you feel your ready then please post here and I will put you through to the poll.

Hi leadership!

I do think i'm ready for the polls! I know patience is one of the 55s good virtues but the anticipation is almost killing me :mrgreen:

Yesterday was my 6 week mark, let me know if you guys are just waiting for a bigger batch to be ready for the polls, i'll stay quite for a little longer if that's the case ;)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm
Leadership_

PSN ID: ToonTonic
I'm just back from a pretty mental trip...I'll settle down down tonight and then take a look at the applicants over the next day or two.

Toon

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:01 pm
Banned

PSN ID: SensiStar710
ToonTonic wrote:
I'm just back from a pretty mental trip...I'll settle down down tonight and then take a look at the applicants over the next day or two.

Toon

Thanks Toon!

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:06 pm
Private

PSN ID: xXNoxiousXx420
alright will do, I still have a little while to go... if you guys need any help with anything just let me know, I will be happy to help out

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 pm
Private

PSN ID: MrFredZilla
SensiStar710 wrote:
ToonTonic wrote:

Toon

Thanks Toon!

Hey Toon, im sure your aware, but to save you time looking i think im also due for the polls. If leadership think im ready.

:D

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6