It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Get you matches played 
Leadership_

PSN ID: KanesFist
Post Get you matches played
We have been quite relaxed about not punishing clans that dont get their games played within the week but this can only go so far.

It is so dissapointing for someone who has run about getting their squad ready for a clan match and for them to get online and not have an opponent to play.

It comes down to manners and respect. If everything has fallen through get online and let your opponent know the situation. Make your appologies and agree an alternative day and time and MAKE SURE you dont miss it again.

From what I have seen all the squad leaders have been amicable with each other but as I say this will only last so long.

Additionally to any squad members. Your leaders have gone to a lot of effort to get the match setup. Do everything you can to ensure you make the match.

If you are finding that your opponents are completely radio silent and you think they have lost interest then let me know via PM.

We have replaced clans before and will do it again if need be.

Sun May 11, 2008 11:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]